Greytop

Free Member
Jul 9, 2011
Funster No
MH
Hyner Swing 544
Exp
On and off since 1985
I seem to have lost some forums namely "The U shaped lounge" and "The Belly Locker" also some of my postings have disappeared.
Now I see that I am getting a lot of adverts again, which would suggest that I am not a paid up member,
However I renewed my membership in March paying £15.00 and when I look at my status it shows me being paid up until March 2017.
What can I do about it?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I suspect there's been some weird things going on with the forum as another funster ask me yesterday to let Jim know about his membership being 'void' when he had subscribed for 5 years last November.

You must still be 'live' though as if I try to start a conversation with you it lets me select your name, which it wouldn't if you had 'expired'!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Not su
I suspect there's been some weird things going on with the forum as another funster ask me yesterday to let Jim know about his membership being 'void' when he had subscribed for 5 years last November.

You must still be 'live' though as if I try to start a conversation with you it lets me select your name, which it wouldn't if you had 'expired'!
Re this works as I was sent a message by an expired member several weeks ago.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Not su

Re this works as I was sent a message by an expired member several weeks ago.

"Expired member"? You had the ouija board out again?:eek:

@Greytop have you got an adblocker installed that's stopped working? Would you still be able to post if your membership has expired?:confused: As for missing some forums suspect Jim's your man for this.

OP
OP
Greytop

Greytop

Free Member
Jul 9, 2011
Funster No
MH
Hyner Swing 544
Exp
On and off since 1985
@Greytop As for missing some forums suspect Jim's your man for this.[/QUOTE]

Yes but where is Jim as he does not seem to be around at all. Quite a few weeks ago after I renewed I had a message from him to say that my membership had expired. I sent him my Paypal proof of having paid it but still heard nothing.
But I just assumed he had sorted it, but obviously not.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
@Greytop As for missing some forums suspect Jim's your man for this.

Yes but where is Jim as he does not seem to be around at all. Quite a few weeks ago after I renewed I had a message from him to say that my membership had expired. I sent him my Paypal proof of having paid it but still heard nothing.

If you can keep posting then you are 'live' on the forum so your subscription must be okay.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Not sure this works as I was sent a message by an expired member several weeks ago.

If it was an existing conversation from the non-subscribing member then it will still work, but he/she wouldn't have been able to start a new conversation or post on the forum.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I seem to have lost some forums namely "The U shaped lounge" and "The Belly Locker" also some of my postings have disappeared.
Now I see that I am getting a lot of adverts again, which would suggest that I am not a paid up member,
However I renewed my membership in March paying £15.00 and when I look at my status it shows me being paid up until March 2017.
What can I do about it?
Are you sure you can't see "The U shaped lounge" and "The Belly Locker" in the Forum 'home' page list?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Hi Greytop, I sorted your subs out a few minutes after you sent the email. You can see that by Broken Link Removed Your subs are shown at the bottom. (y)

As for not being able to see the off topic section, you might recall bickering with someone in the u-shaped lounge recently and questioning their intelligence. This removes your ability to see these off-topic forums for a couple of weeks, plenty of people have experienced these forum bars recently and the forum is better for it. http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/bickering.92334/#post-1105022

Thanks

OP
OP
Greytop

Greytop

Free Member
Jul 9, 2011
Funster No
MH
Hyner Swing 544
Exp
On and off since 1985
OK Jim that is fine and I accept that naturally, but it would have been better if I had been told.
Though in my defence I only questioned that persons intelligence after he implied that I was thick for supporting the EU vote for staying.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back