New members (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2016
Soham, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, have just registered for this site, as have a new motorhome on order.
Never done it before, but the appeal of the freedom and flexibility appealed to us.
We have took the plunge and have a Burstner Nexxo T740 on order, which should be with us in a couple of weeks time.
To say the excitement level is building is an understatement!!!
It will be a steep learning curve, so look out for lots of what might be basic questions from us.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
:welcome4: to Fun. Almost another member from Norfolk but we can't all be Norfolking good. :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Be sure to ask them to demonstrate the assembly of the spare front bed before you take delivery - then let me know.
I have a BurstnerT660 and have yet to figure it out!!!:Eeek::doh:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Nigel, welcome to the fun (y)

If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out Broken Link Removed

Mary Setter

Free Member
Apr 21, 2016
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Auto trail Cheyanne
Exp
4 yrs MH 20 caravan before
Together with my husband Tony we have had our Motorhome 4 years and prior to that had various caravans for 20 years. We have 3 lovely setters all well travelled and used to being away from home, we were in Spain over the winter with them. We show them so travel all over GB to the various show locations which mostly have their own sites attached. We met a couple recently who said you were a friendly bunch and had some good rally's. We both look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Together with my husband Tony we have had our Motorhome 4 years and prior to that had various caravans for 20 years. We have 3 lovely setters all well travelled and used to being away from home, we were in Spain over the winter with them. We show them so travel all over GB to the various show locations which mostly have their own sites attached. We met a couple recently who said you were a friendly bunch and had some good rally's. We both look forward to meeting some of you in the future.
welcome animated smiley.gif

WELCOME MARY.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back