Customisable / Printable Pre-travel Checklists (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
As the heading says I'm looking for Customisable / Printable Pre-travel Checklists. I am aware of the very comprehensive lists available for purchase but these do not seem to be able to be personalised.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
As Jim says why don't you make your own?
Any spreadsheet software would work if it is a simple tick box list that you're looking for.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Made our own in Office Word, then printed off and laminated.
Ditto. Just keep adding to it when you forget something. or to quote from the caravanner of the year. "just add to the list so you can tick it off":rolleyes:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
We don't unpack the Moho-only things from the van - and the actual maps stay in there - so the checklist is more like a normal holiday list - has the van run out of shampoo, toothpaste - or tinned peas? sort of thing - plus our clothes and assorted holiday paraphernalia.

As long as you carry some plastic most of it can be sourced elsewhere anyway - but if you take that attitude I have found, it more or less guarantees you won't need to treat yourself to anything new! LOL

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
As already said much of it stays in the van except for this last year which went tits belly up and the van sat outside all winter so we unloaded the clothing and food. We print this list off each time and tick off as we load.
Edit: Only Pdf. appear to upload not word docs so you probably won't be able to copy and edit but hey ho . . .

Attachments

• Loading Checklist - Public.pdf
    254.6 KB · Views: 81
O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
I found an app today called "Packing List" there is a limited lite version and a Full version ( No adds, more flexible etc, costs a couple of quid).
Been playing about with the full version for a few hours... I know...sad!! Anyway, it shows promise! Quite user friendly, I have created a Motorhome packing list, split down into categories and store areas and have added loads of equipment and items to those categories. Each type of item allows you to record it's weight and quantity. I'm hoping that an "all up" weight will be shown when I have finished playing about. You can create as many lists as you want and easily copy items from one list to another by just selecting tick boxes. I intend to make two lists, one for short trips, another for longer holidays.
I realise that once completed I may never bother with it again!, but at the moment it is keeping me occupied and making me realise how much I'm carrying around in the van!!

Check it out!! :happy:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
:(
As already said much of it stays in the van except for this last year which went tits belly up and the van sat outside all winter so we unloaded the clothing and food. We print this list off each time and tick off as we load.
Edit: Only Pdf. appear to upload not word docs so you probably won't be able to copy and edit but hey ho . . .
Thank you I've printed it off ! As we go away a lot is left in but have forgotten medication once ,a curry made for tea on the first night and slipper sox!! Luckily mum lives near and she put the curry in the freezer or it would have been rank when we got home 3 weeks later!!:(

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Not exactly the same thing but I have a laminated A4 sheet stuck on my fridge and as I run out of things or think of something that needs to go in the van I list it with a felt tip pen. I also have a column headed shopping. Works well and is easy to wipe clean when everything attended to.

OP
OP
Dorset Diver
Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for all the pointers good people (y). Would have like to try Packing List but my coal fired steam driven mobile can't manage it and I'm too bl**dy tight to get a new one.:smiley:

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Ooo, I love lists. Made up own master checklist and run off for each trip and amend as needed. Used Word Table, so can always insert/delete extra rows.

Yup, hands up, will add something I'd forgotten, or already done, just to have the pleasure of crossing it off! :giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back