Convenient Soup for the Hols.... (2 Viewers)

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Tesco are getting in on the liberal, holiday season then ? New range of soup :eek: ......

Attachments

• 20160424_141658-1.jpg
    20160424_141658-1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 116

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
The wife says she's not sure, it would all depend how much meat was in it, and what type of meat. As a girl, she was very prone to popping a bratwurst in, but I suppose time and taste affects us all. Nowadays, she wont consider having meat anywhere near her mouth, mores the pity. :(

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
The wife says she's not sure, it would all depend how much meat was in it, and what type of meat. As a girl, she was very prone to popping a bratwurst in, but I suppose time and taste affects us all. Nowadays, she wont consider having meat anywhere near her mouth, mores the pity. :(
Maybe the bratty kind of went soggy with age, can happen :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I will have to ask the wife if she'd like a little cock soup tonight! :think:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
And there's the second keyboard/coffee interface moment of the night
Good. It's nice to know I'm earning my free membership..........:)

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
The wife says she's not sure, it would all depend how much meat was in it, and what type of meat. As a girl, she was very prone to popping a bratwurst in

Bragging again Dave?................

(y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
No Vic, lamenting.........Age is a very strange animal. It pops up and bites you one day, just when your attempting, (without much luck), to carry out a job you once did with ease, or giving some 'spiel' to the sweet young thing next door, and not being able, (at the time), to work out why she should give you the look reserved for The Yorkshire Ripper, or even Quasimodo. :( Even The Yorkshire Ripper is appreciated in some far flung corners of this perverted planet, but not it seems, an aging man........:cry: And then, your mind wanders back to the time when you were truly the Dogs Gonads, and you cant seem to work out just what went wrong. o_O And then, you look in the mirror. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Why is it that these days, it's only my leg that's 'sexy', and then only to my mates Jack Russel?? Does a full head of hair really all that difference?? The boiler still works, the pressure is correct, plenty of spare coal, but for some reason, the steam engine and the carriages aren't coupled up..........
Maybe it was better in Shakespeare's day, when the average man snuffed it when still pulling a loaded train........:(

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
No Vic, lamenting.........Age is a very strange animal. It pops up and bites you one day, just when your attempting, (without much luck), to carry out a job you once did with ease, or giving some 'spiel' to the sweet young thing next door, and not being able, (at the time), to work out why she should give you the look reserved for The Yorkshire Ripper, or even Quasimodo. :( Even The Yorkshire Ripper is appreciated in some far flung corners of this perverted planet, but not it seems, an aging man........:cry: And then, your mind wanders back to the time when you were truly the Dogs Gonads, and you cant seem to work out just what went wrong. o_O And then, you look in the mirror. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Why is it that these days, it's only my leg that's 'sexy', and then only to my mates Jack Russel?? Does a full head of hair really all that difference?? The boiler still works, the pressure is correct, plenty of spare coal, but for some reason, the steam engine and the carriages aren't coupled up..........
Maybe it was better in Shakespeare's day, when the average man snuffed it when still pulling a loaded train........:(

Too true:crying::crying:

Oh Please! how do you type so quick?

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
Oh $h*t............

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Age is a very strange animal. It pops up and bites you one day, just when your attempting, (without much luck), to carry out a job you once did with ease, or giving some 'spiel' to the sweet young thing next door, and not being able, (at the time), to work out why she should give you the look reserved for The Yorkshire Ripper, or even Quasimodo. :( Even The Yorkshire Ripper is appreciated in some far flung corners of this perverted planet, but not it seems, an aging man........:cry: And then, your mind wanders back to the time when you were truly the Dogs Gonads, and you cant seem to work out just what went wrong. o_O And then, you look in the mirror. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
True, but as age takes it's toll on the memory, you can't remember the embarrassment of yesterday, but the successes of years ago are still crystal clear. Or in my case, the embarrassments of years ago. :oops:

Be thankful that you had your successes! (y) - and looking at that photo I can see why.
-
A Landrover always did sway a girl's heart. :D

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
you can't remember the embarrassment of yesterday, but the successes of years ago are still crystal clear.
I can remember EVERYTHING from the year nothing until.........er, what year is this?? Well, at least until 2000. After that, not so much. :cry::cry:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
I can remember EVERYTHING from the year nothing until.........er, what year is this?? Well, at least until 2000. After that, not so much. :cry::cry:

Yes I know...I discovered your serious memory lapses the other day....I'm heartbroken toots! HEARTBROKEN I tell ya! Will never be able to look at my machetes the same again...:cry::cry::cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Tootles has a landrover....? :inlove:
See the 'before' photo. That's what he was leaning on.

I can't speak for his current equipment, although I did hear something about a recent re-bore....

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
See the 'before' photo. That's what he was leaning on.

I can't speak for his current equipment, although I did hear something about a recent re-bore....
That was the wife.,.......(y)

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Apr 13, 2012
Funster No