update on wildcamping in liverpool (1 Viewer)

buddies

Free Member
Jun 6, 2009
Funster No
Just back from a terrific weekend in the Pool. Parked in St.Bartholomew St. adjacent to John Moores University Halls of residence. It was deathly quiet but with plenty of students cars parked around, the area was also covered by C.C. Cameras. a 10 minute walk into city Mathew St festival was fab as usual. Liverpool poeple are the tops and as for the comments I received from the sarcastic southerners. I would rather have hot needles thrust through my eyeballs than go south of Watford. Just keep on playing with other poeples money and ruining the country!!!!

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Buddies our bus is too big to wildcamp in small areas. We are on our second night at cclub site on the Wirral. Drove toad into LPool today wandered around Cavern area etc., off to N Wales tomorrow ..

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Hi Buddies-Well done you!! Glad you enjoyed the show and the stay.
Liked your comments welcome back!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
I drove a car to Liverpool once. Parked it for an hour and a half while I attended a meeting. When I got back to it some tow rag had busted the window. It was my Mum's car and I waited hours for help - the RAC were on the ball but the local Autoglass company took ages to come and then they brought the wrong coloured glass so I had to go and get it re-done locally the next day.
If I want to go to Liverpool now I go by train. No way would I take a vehicle there.

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Your braver than me thats all I can say. Wild I would think would be the operative word in Liverpool centre....::bigsmile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Just back from a terrific weekend in the Pool. Parked in St.Bartholomew St. adjacent to John Moores University Halls of residence. It was deathly quiet but with plenty of students cars parked around, the area was also covered by C.C. Cameras. a 10 minute walk into city Mathew St festival was fab as usual. Liverpool poeple are the tops and as for the comments I received from the sarcastic southerners. I would rather have hot needles thrust through my eyeballs than go south of Watford. Just keep on playing with other poeples money and ruining the country!!!!

You did well there, that an area that nobody really bothers to go to at a night time although its busy in the week through the day time.

Its when you get into town or a mile or so away from were you were that you could be in trouble.

Anway, glad you had a good time and you were never going to have a problem with Liverpool people in general.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Buddies our bus is too big to wildcamp in small areas. We are on our second night at cclub site on the Wirral. Drove toad into LPool today wandered around Cavern area etc., off to N Wales tomorrow ..

Out of interest Larry. What camp site did you stay on?

Jim
:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back