Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Greetings all,
I wonder if anyone can tell me if the large car park which is visible on Google Maps next to the Customs building between the Spanish mainland and Gibraltar is available for parking so that I can walk across. I have been once before but a long time ago and cannot remember.
I cannot drive across because I will be in a hire car and it is not allowed.
John

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Will your hire-car be Spanish? We've been over several times in a Spanish hire-car without any problems. Checked with the hire company and it was OK.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
there is lots of parking aroud la linea ,some is parking meter or use the free street parking. there is sometimes parking just outside the border ,sometimes the spanish stop you using it. politics. have fun alan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrissie

Free Member
Nov 13, 2008
Funster No
We stayed for a couple of nights in February this year with no problems except for the weather (hardly stopped raining) There were a lot of other motorhomes there as well.

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Gib

Greetings all,
I wonder if anyone can tell me if the large car park which is visible on Google Maps next to the Customs building between the Spanish mainland and Gibraltar is available for parking so that I can walk across. I have been once before but a long time ago and cannot remember.
I cannot drive across because I will be in a hire car and it is not allowed.
John

I take my MH to Europa Point and bus it in or one can park at the Supermarket OK.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back