I own a motor home but only just (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Another new boy to this site. I can see that I am not the only renegade from another site. Some of the names on here are very familiar to me. Hi.....
I own a motor home but only just. It’s dimensions are 4.8m long X 1.89m high so it has lots of compromises but to me many benefits.
Hello to you all.:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Welcome to the fun site and enjoy the fresh air
some on here have a toad bigger than that but
You will be pleased to know your rig far exceeds the minimum requirement to join us
Minimum is a bag of fun and access to someone who owns a tent peg and your in:thumb:
Geo

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Buttons, how about posting some pictures of your motorhome,:Smile: meanwhile welcome to the Fun:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome: Buttons to MH Fun

Don't worry as it is always said it's not size that matters, it's what you do with it.

Best of luck

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Autoquest

Free Member
Oct 13, 2008
Small EU backwater
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Buttons - Us renegades and Double Agents are monitored by the other side you know:roflmto::roflmto: Watch out for those black Omegas turning up.....::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Buttons

Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

It doesn't matter what you drive, as long as you're enjoying it! :Smile:

Regards

Paul

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Buttons and welcome to the FUN, many people from different forums end up here because this is the fun site, we have a chatroom where you can have a laugh and arrange many well attended meets, why not join us for some fun at the next one

<Link Removed>
goto the last post for all the latest info.
please let me know if you can make it and I'll add you to the list.:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Another new boy to this site. I can see that I am not the only renegade from another site.

Love it.

Have you managed to open Tunnel Mike or Tunnel Freddie ? Last I heard they'd filled both with quick set cement.

You're not, are you ? The Legendary Glider Pilot of The Dark Side. We did hear the rumour that someone was posing as a recycling agent collecting string and paper but never thought they'd build that glider.

Anyway, better not say too much, walls have ears and the first place they'll look for you is here and we don't want to hinder anyone following you.

So what's it like, freedom, are you still hesitating before posting a message ? Don't worry, it'll wear off over the next 10 years or so. It'll only take about 5 years before you start sleeping all night.

Size doesn't matter round here, truth be known, mine isn't all that big.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Welcome 8178. All fugitives from the dark side are welcome here. We have stopped Hazing after a certain member got caught "over there" and was bored to death by the admins telling them the rules. We have very little moderation and only a few rules here because they are not needed - no sniping or chinese whispers either. We only have FUN

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Love it.

Have you managed to open Tunnel Mike or Tunnel Freddie ? Last I heard they'd filled both with quick set cement.

You're not, are you ? The Legendary Glider Pilot of The Dark Side. We did hear the rumour that someone was posing as a recycling agent collecting string and paper but never thought they'd build that glider.

Anyway, better not say too much, walls have ears and the first place they'll look for you is here and we don't want to hinder anyone following you.

So what's it like, freedom, are you still hesitating before posting a message ? Don't worry, it'll wear off over the next 10 years or so. It'll only take about 5 years before you start sleeping all night.

Size doesn't matter round here, truth be known, mine isn't all that big.
Strange you should predict ten years Brian. It is more or less ten years to the day..:cool:

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I still own a motorhome, but only just, a 56 seater tour coach nearly forced me off the road on a Croatian hairpin bend ! And it was a long drop down, eek.
Fortunately due to my well tuned driving skills I managed to avoid the drop and live to pay next year's subs to Jim

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
For reasons outside my control I have some difficulties communication with ShiftZZ . Could anyone be my go between in asking shifty to post his very first entry post for all to see. Cant begin to imagine what he had to say. ;) :smiley:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
For reasons outside my control I have some difficulties communication with ShiftZZ . Could anyone be my go between in asking shifty to post his very first entry post for all to see. Cant begin to imagine what he had to say. ;) :smiley:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back