Increasing the number of Newbies (1 Viewer)

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Hello to all funster's,

My name is Christian. After a brief time holidaying in a tent, hiring campervan's and most recently ownership of a Teardrop T@B 400, My wife and I are soon to be first time motorhome's.

The reason for us selling the T@B and going the motorhome route, is that we love to tour from place to place and be able to deviate, something we felt wasn't easy when towing. We would often see attractions on route to our site but wouldn't be able to just call in. With us now joining Britstops, already being members of CC with it's extensive list of CL sites and the opportunities open to motorhomes in comparison to caravan's, the possibilities are now endless; I'm excited just typing.

After spending time looking at what's available considering our extensive wish list of comforts (my wife had many), we have ordered ourselves a Burstner Ixeo 680g finished in silver. Excited is an understatement but with a June build date, I'm going to have to learn the art of patience; something I've never been very good at!! Incidentally the one pictured in my avatar is sadly not ours but one at the dealers that helped us decide on the Burstner.

This site is helping immensely in passing the time, there's such a wealth of information available via the search function. This site and your contributions are invaluable to us newbies, so a massive thank you to you all(y)

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands. If you think it's good here wait till you cross the chanel.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
downloadfile-2.gif

dave met

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 7, 2014
cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Hi and welcome to To the Happy club

Dave

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, and as already mentioned head over the Channel for motorhome friendly Europe. He says about to leave for a week in Cornwall - but we are back to Spain in May. :)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi @Hellski , Big Welcome from the Isle of Wight.
as said before you will love France etc, so motorhome friendly . Nice Van remember relax & enjoy !!!

OP
OP
Hellski

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Thank you all for your warm welcome, very much appreciated.

@pandj exciting times for you and I bet it's frustrating having to wait 3 weeks for collection. My dealer will be applying for a restraining order once I know it's arrived;)

Floydster

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
Thank you all for your warm welcome, very much appreciated.

@pandj exciting times for you and I bet it's frustrating having to wait 3 weeks for collection. My dealer will be applying for a restraining order once I know it's arrived;)

Yes it is frustrating, we went to see it yesterday and now all we want to do is get away in it.

Still we've been waiting nearly 6 months and haven't had a van since End of December so I suppose another 3 weeks won't kill us :D plus we've got work commitments till 1st week of May so it's probably just as well we haven't got it:D.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back