Thought it was time that I mentioned my Microsoft Band Two again (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Thought it was time that I mentioned my Microsoft Band Two again ;). What a piece of kit it is. It monitors my sleep it sends me a massage when I have been sitting too long, it monitors my e-mails, it wakes me up it gets regular updates from MS and recently I have been using it's satellite facility. When I go out for a walk or ride it maps the entire course giving speeds, elevation distance pace heart rate related to terrain in fact I cant think of anything that it doesn't record that can be viewed on my phone later. I know there are other makes that do similar, I have no knowledge of them but this Band is the business.......(y)

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Got to give it to you buttons you've struck a winner there, I wish I had a gadget that gave/sent me a massage:whistle:
That was a Freudian slip wasn't it Gooney. It gives me a buzz but not a massage;):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
The way your tongue is hanging out buttons it appears your watch has just given you one, a massage that is;)

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
Sounds great, shame it's Microsoft. I love my Galaxy Gear Fit which I'm guessing does all the same things but uses the "far superior" Android operating system :)

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Sounds great, shame it's Microsoft. I love my Galaxy Gear Fit which I'm guessing does all the same things but uses the "far superior" Android operating system :)
Looks great Poohbear, if it also has voice recognition and communication to Windows 10 and sat communication with mapping records through satellite then it is just the Android operating system that lets yours down...;):)

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
ScotlandJim....A great watch for us petrol heads !!!!
Thank you.
Mitch. (y)(y)(y).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back