dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
it's been lovely here too for the last few days :sun:until the skies darkened for a while, the thunderstorms rumbled, the hailstones hurled and the roads flooded causing chaos, and then more of :sun:,
has been a bit weird down this corner of the country..

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
"Summertime and the livin' is easy." . :cool:

bootiful day on the Suffolk coast

sunny 21 c :)
I have just been chatting to my brother he is not a stones through from your good self at a lovely spot at Waldringfield boat yard on the Deben, he agrees it is indeed a nice day.:cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I have just been chatting to my brother he is not a stones through from your good self at a lovely spot at Waldringfield boat yard on the Deben, he agrees it is indeed a nice day.:cool:

am well aquatinted with the boat yard owner.. he used to Sea Scout leader.. he only recently bought that business.. 2013 I believe,, he also runs a river cruise boat ..

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Freezing and raining in northern spain, pity my ferry is not booked until next week.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
am well aquatinted with the boat yard owner.. he used to Sea Scout leader.. he only recently bought that business.. 2013 I believe,, he also runs a river cruise boat ..
Not your man Jim, my brother was sailing from Woodbridge around to Pin Mill on the Orwell. He called in to Wardringfield to take a look at one of my fathers old Thames tugs that is being re-vamped on the Deben, it is looking really good.

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
even a blink of sunshine here on the Costa Clyde.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp

Summers come.:cooler:
Must have I've just been ordered to clean the windowso_O
Off to Spain on Monday so thought I'll get the m/bike ready today and give it a good wash service and polish.
"Not before you've cleaned my windows your not" she said "its a lovely day and you've used the weather as an excuse long enough". :crying::crying:
Whats the betting as soon as I finish the poxy windows it'll start raining again.:swear2:

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
We came back from Barnard Castle, Durham yesterday. Tired of watching the rain run down the windows

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Nice and bright in Glasgow, not warm but not cold either to us hardy scots. :)

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Yes, we're heading east from Bristol to Norfolk tomorrow and the weather is NOT looking good... (n)

Yup, spoke too soon. The driest county in England has thunderstorms at the minute!
Still lots to do in Norwich in the rain, largest under cover market in England, The Castle is well worth a look and so is the Cathedral with the Peregrine Falcons nesting again on the spire. Don't let the rain put you off. (y)

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Due to get cold over the weekend, especially at night :(

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Oh... I thought for a minute that you were going to say that the French farmers/fishermen were on strike and England had just suffered yet another middle order batting collapse. Along with the swallows, they are usually the indicators of the arrival of summer......

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Summers come.:cooler:
Must have I've just been ordered to clean the windowso_O
Off to Spain on Monday so thought I'll get the m/bike ready today and give it a good wash service and polish.
"Not before you've cleaned my windows your not" she said "its a lovely day and you've used the weather as an excuse long enough". :crying::crying:
Whats the betting as soon as I finish the poxy windows it'll start raining again.:swear2:
Yes. Was sat here an hour ago and heard this roar of an approaching motorcycle with borderline legal cans, soon accompanied by a noise which can only be described as a skeleton abusing itself in a dustbin and thought "son in law has arrived and he is idling it before switching off". Ducati 996 and a dry clutch....... ;)

Summer is here! (y)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I do like to see the sun shining, and honestly I hope it will be shining here in Balma all weekend... What I know for sure is that sunshine will be on its way tomorrow .

My head brain and soul are sure to get warmed up with the 2 VIP I'm waiting for!

Clues: They sing more than they talk, well at least she sings , he plays the drums.
She has lovely hair with some pink in, he has .... some hair ....left!:LOL:
He's got a beard, she...... tutututut .... has a lovely smile!:D
They can speak Spanish and German, but hardly remember French when they (Pit)Stop here! :whistle:
Who are they??:cool:

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
The chance of a summer in the U.K. is a rare event . . . the last real summer was in 1976 . . :crying:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Yes. Was sat here an hour ago and heard this roar of an approaching motorcycle with borderline legal cans, soon accompanied by a noise which can only be described as a skeleton abusing itself in a dustbin and thought "son in law has arrived and he is idling it before switching off". Ducati 996 and a dry clutch....... ;)

Summer is here! (y)

Well I cleaned the windows for Jan and the plan was to get the bike ready after lunch.
Anyway the sun was shining the bike was begging to be ridden so I went out for an hour and was gone for 4.
Mmm what a lovely afternoon just have to prepare the bike tomorrow or Saturday now.:)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I do like to see the sun shining, and honestly I hope it will be shining here in Balma all weekend... What I know for sure is that sunshine will be on its way tomorrow .

My head brain and soul are sure to get warmed up with the 2 VIP I'm waiting for!

Clues: They sing more than they talk, well at least she sings , he plays the drums.
She has lovely hair with some pink in, he has .... some hair ....left!:LOL:
He's got a beard, she...... tutututut .... has a lovely smile!:D
They can speak Spanish and German, but hardly remember French when they (Pit)Stop here! :whistle:
Who are they??:cool:
I know who they are yodeli but for the life of me I cant remember their name, enjoy their visit(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back