control panel showing 'fuse' CI motorhome (1 Viewer)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Have an odd problem with our control panel. Everything appears to be working ok but sometimes when we stop a FUSE sign is illuminated on the control panel. have checked and it seems to be coming on when ignition is turned off. this is a recent problem any ideas folks. Push any button on the control panel and it is back to normal. All sockets working, fridge ok lights ok, heating ok , cooker igniting ok,pump working.
Confused saw a picture of the same fault, but can't find it, may have been on a FB group. have searched and googled and am beginning to think senility really is setting in and that I imagined it:confused:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
On the basis that I haven't got the first idea why it is doing it, I would suggest, presuming you are confident that everything is working, carry on as you are, when it appears press any button to clear it :)

I have an annoying thing with ours telling me we are still connected to mains when started up, even when I know we are not, usually on really sunny days, I think it might be related to the solar panel output being so high maybe, I can't clear mine and have to drive with the damn thing beeping at me, usually next stop and restart clears it

too clever for their own good springs to mind (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
On the basis that I haven't got the first idea why it is doing it, I would suggest, presuming you are confident that everything is working, carry on as you are, when it appears press any button to clear it :)

I have an annoying thing with ours telling me we are still connected to mains when started up, even when I know we are not, usually on really sunny days, I think it might be related to the solar panel output being so high maybe, I can't clear mine and have to drive with the damn thing beeping at me, usually next stop and restart clears it

too clever for their own good springs to mind (y)
It may be telling you there is still an additional current going to the cab battery as well as the alternator output, and you are possibly overloading the electrical circuits. Some ECU's don't like that kind of thing !!!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
What motorhome is, and what make or type of control panel has it got ?

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
My panel showed that a while ago, I worried about it but nothing appeared out of sorts. It eventually went away, I'm none the wiser.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
not that this will help you, but i will await with intreast you finding the souce of the problem, i have had the same for 3-4 years now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back