Feb 19, 2015
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Mohawk
Exp
Getting longer
Hi all,
We are just upgrading our Elnagh (fixed table) to a Mohawk (occasional / freestanding table) and take delivery next Thursday. The question is, does anyone use the circular occasional table or is it more of a hindrance than being useful and you therefore end up setting up the other one?

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Not a hindrance at all. Swing out the way behind the passenger seat when travelling & a usefull to place the odd cuppa when you stop enroute. Also useful for eating at for two. When only get our freestanding table out when there's more than two eating.

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Ditto, we find ours very useful - full table usually comes out in the summer and is used for BBQ and food.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

travelling wilbury

Free Member
Mar 27, 2016
somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline i138
Exp
since 2009
Not a hindrance at all. Swing out the way behind the passenger seat when travelling & a usefull to place the odd cuppa when you stop enroute. Also useful for eating at for two. When only get our freestanding table out when there's more than two eating.
we had one on our Bolero and we used it all the time for the two of us....as said, only used larger one if four eating...
now have a fixed (pedestal) table and find that equally useful.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
We have the half dinette option Mohawk the free standing table is a nightmare and was obviously designed by a committee use the swing out circular table is brill for two and a our grand-daughter. I had our carpenter neighbour make me a a drop over circular extension for it and I beefed up the supports, brilliant the free stander now gets left at home

OP
OP
poolie18

poolie18

Free Member
Feb 19, 2015
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Mohawk
Exp
Getting longer
We'll have to give that a try then, I didn't really want to be putting the table up and down all the time.
Cheers Mick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
After comments on other threads about 'leaky' Autotrails here was me thinking this was a thread about the 'quality' of Autotrail MHs compared to others .... :LOL: :imoutahere:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back