Long term breakdown cover for Europe (1 Viewer)

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i am haveing a nightmare trying to fined a break down company for 5/6 months in Europe and UK, all the U.K companys i have tried are impossasabe to deal with, anyone member know of a Company that are competent in this field, i have posted a e-mail to German company asking for a telephone contact english speaking, i dont know if they cover the UK as well, i think the company is called Adca or something like that, anyway some one help me out here before i kick the hell out of the T.V

crabs

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
There are a lot of posts about ADAC including an English translation of it's benefits

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
thanks rifof but i cant find a UK telephone number for them in the U.K, only online quote and i want to speak to them personaly

crabs

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972

Don't know their opening hours though, I tried an hour or so ago and got no reply so perhaps the office is closed (I need to renew mine)

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
Won't your vehicle insurer offer it as an extra? Mine does - Safeguard

spoke to safeguard they want £500 + for U.K and Europe long term stay and then its a 160 day limit in Europe. going to kick the hell out of the TV its all i can do, put my metal toe cap boots on first

thanks for the number reallyretired

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Go to forums scroll down to insurance and you should find the answers you want as regards to ADAC. I have been with ADAC for 4 years and have had to call them out once in Switzerland and once in Herefordshire. Just give the Munich number a ring. They have excellent English speakers.

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
Go to forums scroll down to insurance and you should find the answers you want as regards to ADAC. I have been with ADAC for 4 years and have had to call them out once in Switzerland and once in Herefordshire. Just give the Munich number a ring. They have excellent English speakers.

thanks for the info i will do that, regads crabs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back