Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
On the right of the road from Alkalali to Moirara, just before Teulada, is what looks like an Aire. It has (rather large) ehu boxes. The entrance looks unfinished and is blocked. It apparantly has been there for many years and I have not seen it used for anything when I passed it a few times. I have not been able to find it in books or apps. Does anybody on here knows what it is? Regards, Hans.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Probably built llegaly and shut down. .due to lack of permissions. ..it happens in Spain

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
On the right of the road from Alkalali to Moirara, just before Teulada, is what looks like an Aire. It has (rather large) ehu boxes. The entrance looks unfinished and is blocked. It apparantly has been there for many years and I have not seen it used for anything when I passed it a few times. I have not been able to find it in books or apps. Does anybody on here knows what it is? Regards, Hans.
Its probably a building site if EHU s are very big,,,BUSBY...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As Busby says. Domestic layout with the large boxes in situ ready for town house builds. See many such area around Spain.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back