Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Hebburn, Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello, We have a Chausson Flash 510 Motorhome and have to use keys to operate the electric bed and table. We broke one of the keys. After a lot of looking around we managed to get some new keys off ebay at £3.00 per pair for the bed and £2.50 for the table. We just typed in the number off the key on ebay and up it popped.

Just thought I would put this on the forum in case anyone else has had the same problem or for future reference.

The dealers would probably charge quite a lot more money.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
On our 1st trip out I put the key in the barrel and the whole lot came out of the housing....not good quality I think.

With today's low standard of motorhome construction and dealer PDIs, you would only consider it low quality if the whole bed fell out on your head!

A lock coming apart is simply a small snag!

All motorhomes should be supplied with a toolbox in addition to the smoke alarm, CO alarm and fire extinguisher!:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2014
Funster No
does anyone know how to reset the bed.. i got red and yellow lights flashing ..and also where is the winding handle hand how do you get to it? i have a flash 510

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
does anyone know how to reset the bed.. i got red and yellow lights flashing ..and also where is the winding handle hand how do you get to it? i have a flash 510
The winding handle is on the opposite side of the bed from the controls, there is a bump in the underside of the bed.
The reset:
Enter in programming mode after having switched on the panel. To enter the programming mode, hold the hidden button (between the button UP and DOWN) and the button UP for 7 seconds. The green LED light with the symbol of the key switches on. If it doesn’t, repeat the operation.
Put underneath the bed some supports able to hold the bed in the lowest position.
Press the button UP; the bed descends. Let it rest on the supports and keep pushing until the bed starts raising again. Bring the bed up to its higher position and let it press the electric contact (limit switch).
Let the bed descend and start programming the positions (depending on the model of the bed can be 3 or 4 points). Let the bed descend to the first position, press the hidden button plus the button DOWN. The LED on the arrows will switch off and on again. Repeat with this procedure for the next 2-3 points and the system will automatically quit the programming mode.

Above info. all thanks @Spidey (y) from an earlier thread http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum...ic-bed-help-on-site.95560/page-2#post-1180713
Hope that gets it sorted. If you don't have a winding handle then an allen (hex) key should work it you have the right size one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back