Any recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
Hi All

I have now decided that its going to be trip to the South of France for 10/11/12/13 etc... days then back to the UK to see friends and do a bit of diving in Cornwall for a week

Myself the better half and our 9 month old baby will be doing the trek. Im giving myself a few days to get there and see some parts of France along the way.

I want to head for a site which is near to a beach for me to do some activities, but also have a nice pool for the little one and missus. I would like the nicest place possible with resturants if possible. Im not to bothered about the price (not reduculous) as its my summer holiday and ive saved to enjoy myself with my family. Are there any websites to look at that may assist in mysearch?

Ive seen one holiday park Mediterranean, Mediterranean campsites France has anyone experiences of this site?

Many Thanks in advance

Nick

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Link Removed
We're heading here at the end of sept, it's not much further-on from the site in france.
And it has a dive-school with own boats :thumb:

regards...nige

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi All

I have now decided that its going to be trip to the South of France for 10/11/12/13 etc... days then back to the UK to see friends and do a bit of diving in Cornwall for a week

Myself the better half and our 9 month old baby will be doing the trek. Im giving myself a few days to get there and see some parts of France along the way.

I want to head for a site which is near to a beach for me to do some activities, but also have a nice pool for the little one and missus. I would like the nicest place possible with resturants if possible. Im not to bothered about the price (not reduculous) as its my summer holiday and ive saved to enjoy myself with my family. Are there any websites to look at that may assist in mysearch?

Ive seen one holiday park Mediterranean, Mediterranean campsites France has anyone experiences of this site?

Many Thanks in advance

Nick

Total contradition there mate...you cant have both :Doh:::bigsmile:
south of france AND not ridiculously expensive.:Sad:

and here come the 'yes you can' replies:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that

"yes you can". If you use the FREE aires you can do it for FREE. but of course you want get the swimming pool or the resturant and all the other things that come with a camp site.

Doug...

OP
OP
Dereckerick

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp

I dont mind a few hundred quid, but not really having a clue abouth the range of prices i didn't want to go beyond reasonable.

To be honest though having looked at a few they all seem to be very reasonable, so i dont think the cost will be an issue, thank god. I would go down the Aries route but we do need a pool.

M&L

Free Member
Jan 26, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp

You are obviously not an experienced traveller, of course it does not have to be expensive there are plenty of campsites that take Camping Cheques or the ASCI card at this time of the year, unless of course you consider 12 -15 Euro's expensive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back