What is the quickest and cheapest route from Murcia Spain to Le Shuttle? (1 Viewer)

MrsM

Free Member
Sep 8, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
Not so new at motorhoming now, but still learning!
Unfortunately we have to make a mad dash back to England and have just booked Le Shuttle for next Friday. Starting Murcia and planning to head up to Madrid and up to the NW boarder with France.

However we would love to know your favourite route and any brilliant places to stay on the way, given the timescale as sightseeing is limited!

If you know of a quick route that doesn't include massive toll roads the we would think you even more amazing!

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
If you want a stop near Tours Vouvray aire is nice and not far off the route but not massive so possibly full at busy times, its in campercontact app.

we did the Somport, Pau, Mont de Marsan, Angouleme, Tours, poitiers, Chatres, Abbeville route and cant fault it.

If your sat nav is set to no tolls you will miss them all, otherwise there is a small charge around Tours (not worth avoiding) and you will have to make sure that you dont join the A63/N10 South of Bordeaux until after junction 18.

Martin

Deleted User
Tonka's route is spot on we used it in Jan, one of the benefits is that you can jump on/off the toll road as it suits (tours etc)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Send me a PM with your email adrress and i will send you a spread sheet with the route stops and coordinates that i use.
Regard
Ray

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
We are off to Mojacar Playa and Almeria. Would you suggest we take Tonka's route and then continue down from there?

Cheers
Yes. mojaccar is less than an hour on from me. Almeria ( Roquetas is 105miles )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back