Can't find a link (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
:smiley: Morning fellow funsters :smiley: I have a little black book where I write down all the useful numbers & info I find about motorhoming. A couple of weeks ago I was reading a thread and there was a link to a website that listed all the campsites nearest to your location and I didn't write the link down :frowny:

Anyone know what I'm on about? :smiley: It looked like a really useful site to look at on our travels :smiley:

Mrs Absent Minded Spritely :smiley: would be very grateful if anyone can help :smiley: cos we're off to France in 2 weeks :Grin: and will add it to the ever growing pile of helpful info that's going with us ::bigsmile:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Not sure what site you mean but if you just enter camping into Google maps it will show local campsites.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Here is the Campercontact list for France

You can use the filters on the left of the page to find exactly the facilities you need

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Well I was going to be clever 'cause I was sure I'd bookmarked it, but I can't find it either!
Hope somebody comes up with it, it was a brilliant site.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Well I was going to be clever 'cause I was sure I'd bookmarked it, but I can't find it either!
Hope somebody comes up with it, it was a brilliant site.
:smiley: Great minds, think alike :smiley: kicking myself cos it was really good as it listed all sites near your location and I thought it would great to use while we get the hang of All the Aires and the ASCI guides :smiley: let's hope someone comes up with it :smiley: I've tried retracing my footsteps through all the threads I've read over the past couple of weeks, that was a mammoth task and no luck :smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Cos why? :smiley: seems innocuous to me :smiley: suspects someone will be along soon enough to fill me in (by that I mean enlighten of course, ooh matron :roflmto:)
I believe the site has been accused of copying information off other databases and republishing it without permission. I guess if the site ever became popular the owners of the data might take action.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back