mailing services (1 Viewer)

hobson

Free Member
Dec 9, 2008
UK
Funster No
Being fulltimers it can be a bit of a pain getting mail sent all over the place, but i'm sure i read on here about a few different mailing services, one run by a couple from their home i think, that would let you have your mail sent to them and they would forward it onto you...
i've had a quick look on google but it's all couriers that come up.
can anyone point me in the right direction?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Being fulltimers it can be a bit of a pain getting mail sent all over the place, but i'm sure i read on here about a few different mailing services, one run by a couple from their home i think, that would let you have your mail sent to them and they would forward it onto you...
i've had a quick look on google but it's all couriers that come up.
can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi

I recall the couple you mention, I contacted them about a year ago but they had dropped the idea and had no plans to to start it. :Sad:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have looked into it, but the service would be really cost prohibitive. Just imagine, having to pay for every bit of junk mail you received at 30p a pop. And then on top of that pay for the service.

The escapee club have the service in the states, they will collect and forward your mail, they will even open it, scan it and email it if you like. They have over 1 million members though so the subscription fees are substantial:Eeek:

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
It is an interesting concept which I might be prepared to think about if there was enough interest.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back