Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Congratulations! To say you are excited is an understatement !! Enjoy your local trip and then your biggie in April!:dance2::Grin::sun:

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Congratulations! To say you are excited is an understatement !! Enjoy your local trip and then your biggie in April!:dance2::Grin::sun:
:smiley: Thanks :smiley: absolutely spot on :smiley: waiting 3 weeks to collect it was a real test of patience :smiley: when we drove into Marquis and saw it we were both relieved because it was as nice as we remembered. We were a bit sad to say goodbye to the Bolero because it was a lovely van and faultless but once we set off home in the Rapido we could see immediately how much better the layout is for us :smiley: So if we have as much fun in this van we will be very happy bunnies indeed :smiley:

Wooooohoooooo, just a little bit excited :dance2::Grin::Grin::Grin::dance2:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
It's a new day is it still on the drive:eek:

Course it is, cos youve been looking out the window every 5 minutes since you got it:LOL:
Enjoy, there's nothing quite like a new to you toy
G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

My Dog Likes Fishing

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
What are we like? Like Christmas when you were waiting for the fat man to deliver your new bike. Enjoy the good times ahed.

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
It didn't happen if there's no photo of the van...............
:smiley: Will get it to strike a pose and then endeavour to post a picci. We are just about to reverse it off the drive and turn it around because I was so tired last night I just drove straight in. Not such a good idea ::bigsmile: as we have tractors racing up and down the lane today, should have reversed in last night but heyho they'll just have to patient cos I'm going to take my time. Will have a big sticker saying NEW VAN, NEW TO AUTOMATIC, FEMALE DRIVER, DONT MESS WITH ME :roflmto: ::bigsmile::roflmto:

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
If I've got this right - here she is :smiley: yes! she. Never gave a van a name before but she is just begging for one and she is far too pretty to be a boy, so it's a girl ::bigsmile:

Suggestions welcome :smiley: thought it should be something French bearing in mind her birthplace and our up and coming epic journey ::bigsmile::roflmto:
IMG_20160309_164741383.jpg

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
That's a nice looking van, and you're right, too pretty for a boys name.
HERE'S a selection of French girls names to give you some ideas.....

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
:smiley: Excellent Alanm, Thanks for that. Renee the Rapido has a nice ring to it. Mr Spritely has gone shopping (and I'm supposed to be doing housework) so will see what he thinks when he gets back

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back