cherok

Free Member
Jun 28, 2009
Wales
Funster No
Exp
Months
Hi:Smile:

I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this but...

We would like to fix our TV onto the wooden panel that comes down from the upper wardrobes between the back of the driver's seat and the back of the dining seats.

We would like a type of bracket that we can fold away as we like to put the TV on the cubboard surface when we are set up on site.

Sorry, I'm not too good at explaining things, I hope you know what I'm talking about:RollEyes:

Has anyone done this? Can anyone suggest where to get such a bracket please?

Thanks very much:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
All the brackets I have seen and used (quite a few) were designed to hold the Tv in place and swing out for viewing, also any stand the TV may have will have to be removed, what you seem to be asking for is a bracket to store the TV, as all these brackets are designed to stop the TV hitting the floor, some distmatling is going to be reqd to put the tv on the table/cupboard each and every time you use it
Or Have I missed the point:Doh:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
if you're talking about an LCD tv then its much better stored on the overcab bed when travelling.

just making work for the sake of it fitting storage brackets.

wizza

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
8 years
C A K tanks do some good brackets that lock shut, you have to download their brochure dont know if its what you are looking for.http://www.caktanks.co.uk/

Last edited:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi:Smile:

I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this but...

We would like to fix our TV onto the wooden panel that comes down from the upper wardrobes between the back of the driver's seat and the back of the dining seats.

We would like a type of bracket that we can fold away as we like to put the TV on the cubboard surface when we are set up on site.

Sorry, I'm not too good at explaining things, I hope you know what I'm talking about:RollEyes:

Has anyone done this? Can anyone suggest where to get such a bracket please?

Thanks very much:Smile:
Hi cherok we got one off ebay :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
bracket

Hi cherok we got one off ebay :thumb:

I bought my TV and bracket from Tesco. Bracket was £5 screws to the wall and to the Tv and I can clip on/off as required:thumb. I like to see what I'm buying but if you know what you want e bay is great do your research::thumb:

TonyIsh UK

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Funster No
Wilkinsons and Argos have a range of brackets.

Also one (cannot remember which) had a quick release bracket that could mounted sideways.

Rgds

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back