Some good stuff at Aldi again (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Some only available in store but some on website too with free delivery, thought this might be useful for cleaning windscreen:

Broken Link Removed

More motor-related stuff here:

Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Those offers were on the 17th march according to the Aldi specials app.
Maybe so, but not everyone will have the Aldi special app - I certainly haven't got it!

Plus not everyone will have seen them and there are others that aren't even 'out' yet - just look through the different categories listed on the left of the screen.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Went and got a mat and a set of steps on last week.. Just lucky as last one of both in our local store

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Oh BumBuggerDrawers! didn't even SEE the flyer!:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I for one was glad of the info! but then again I don't spend all of time trying to correct people.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not trying to correct for the sake of it.

I was merely pointing out the info was out of date and stores are only allocated a set amount of each item which may well be sold out within days of the offers start date.
Our store sells out very fast.....unless you want a snow shovel or a bag of pavement salt.

Sorry to Minxy if it came across the wrong way.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002

I was merely pointing out the info was out of date and stores are only allocated a set amount of each item which may well be sold out within days of the offers start date.
Our store sells out very fast.....unless you want a snow shovel or a bag of pavement salt.

Plenty of ginger nuts in stock though. Lol

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

Oh, and I edited my post shortly after posting to read Aldi Website as thats where I checked.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Thanks Mel. I have the Aldi app on the I Pad and check regularly. Had I not already had a power bank I would have been getting one of the Aldi ones. I use mine when not on EHU (rallies/shows) and it is a great bit of kit, phone, mi-fi, and tablet all charged daily whilst at Chester.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Thanks Mel. I have the Aldi app on the I Pad and check regularly. Had I not already had a power bank I would have been getting one of the Aldi ones. I use mine when not on EHU (rallies/shows) and it is a great bit of kit, phone, mi-fi, and tablet all charged daily whilst at Chester.
I've looked at these before but couldn't see that we needed one especially since we have a solar panel and 2 leisure batteries so can charge stuff up via the 12v system ... are they mainly useful for those without our set-up?

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@Minxy Girl : Mel, I have the same set up as you but with having a compressor fridge I try and limit my 12v to exclude non essentials. Great things for campers I think.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back