Hello from sunny Somerset... (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
Hello Everyone,
We have a Bessacarr E450 motorhome. We now live in Somerset having returned just over 2 years ago from living in South West of France for 12 years. We originally come from Lewes in Sussex, home of Bonfire......if you ever get the chance, go to Lewes for November 5th it,s the most spectacular thing you will ever see...
We joined Motorhome Fun at the Lincoln show last year and this will be our first outing with the group. Sadly we can't camp with the group as the bookings are all full so we have booked in with the, dare I say it? Camping and Caravan Club...there i've said it !
Hope to partake of some of the club activities and look forward to meeting other members.
Our names are Paul and Barb.
Don't know what the format is for joining in with MH fun actitivites do we just turn up to one of the marquees and make ourselves known? Information would be gratefully received and look forward to meeting you all.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome! Check with @Carol and@techno I think some places with the Funsters became available? Look forward to meeting.:)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, which rally are you booked in with the CCC, and the answer is funsters are always welcomed in fun areas :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Hello and Welcome to Fun, (y):)(y)

OP
OP
Triumph
Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
Hello Welcome to Fun, which rally are you booked in with the CCC, and the answer is funsters are always welcomed in fun areas :welc:
Hi CArol, yes, we have booked with caravan and camping club as Motorhome fun didnt come up as one of the clubs, presumably because the quota was full... never mind we can walk over and say hello anyway....

OP
OP
Triumph
Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
Hello and welcome. Bit of a coincidence. I arrived in Burnham on Sea from SW France ( Mortagne sur Gironde) in 2009 having lived there for 9 years.
We lived in the Lot et Garonne, near Marmande for nearly 12 years. Small world isnt it? xx

OP
OP
Triumph
Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
He and Welcome, Paul and Barb, do we know you!!?
:welcome4:. :hiya:
Hello Pete, no, dont think so, we havent met anyone down this way yet....look forward to meeting you at some time.xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back