Tunisia (1 Viewer)

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Jason & Julie Buckley did a couple of years ago with mixed results. You can read their blog - just google Our Tour. I think I would stick to Morocco !

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
On a serious note :) I suspect 99.99% of the folk you will meet will be delighted to see you.

Just prey you don't meet the 0.01%

But then you can find them in Brussels too.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
FCO advice here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/tunisia

The FCO advise against all but essential travel to the rest of Tunisia.

A state of emergency is in effect in Tunisia, imposed after a suicide attack on a police bus on 24 November 2015. It has been extended a number of times. On 22 March it was extended for a further 3 months, to 22 June 2016.

Last edited:
OP
OP
snuggly wuggly
Apr 29, 2014
Funster No
We've been to Morocco, Peloponnese , Southern Sicily, Portugal & southern Spain, just looking for something different for the winter, but thanks for your advice!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 10, 2015
Australia
Funster No
MH
Big Marlin ,Elnagh, 1998
Exp
Motorhoming Europe since 2009
Hi Snuggly Wuggly, last year we had planned to go to Tunisia but plans changed and we went to eastern Europe instead. When I researched going there I asked the same question on the forum and didn't get much response. The only site that I know of is Ourtour. I have converted all of their Tunisia posts in to PDF's. I can email then to you, you can get our email address from our blog site below. I see that you have been to Morocco and I think Tunisia will be similar. I still plan to go there but it may not be for a couple of years. We only have a 6 week trip planned for this year. I have just subscribed to your blog site so we can read about your travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back