Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Since 2014
Just joined this forum/website and looking forward to getting some technical help (will post requests soon).

Bought our second Motorhome in February from Brownhills in the UK. Had a spanish registered, LHD, Swift Sundance before. Fell in love with the layout and size of our newly acquired Autotrail Arapaho and although it's an english registered vehicle, RHD, and I will have to return to the UK for yearly MOT's, am really looking forward to travelling around Europe.

We're a couple of retired PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Course Directors and used to own a diving school in Lanzarote. Those days of diving are now gone along with the fit and slim bodies we once had! So now it's the retired life of roaming motorhoming to look forward to.

Kenny M :drinks:

OP
OP
Kenny M

Kenny M

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Judith.

Now in Albox, Ameria. Wish I was back in Lanzarote at the moment because it's cold and raining here!

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Yes it's Migas weather here also. Although at the moment the rain has stopped. First real rain for many weeks. Can't complain!

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Hi,
I sent you the information you asdked for. Have you received the email?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kenny M

Kenny M

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Since 2014
Hi,

Received email although it had gone into the junk folder. Will take care of payment and parcel collection today or tomorrow and email confirmation to you.
Many thanks for your help,

Kenny M :dance2:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Yes it's Migas weather here also. Although at the moment the rain has stopped. First real rain for many weeks. Can't complain!
Funny in that it didn't start raining here until around 5pm. It had obviously rained earlier in the morning at the Parque Almenara but not 1km down the road. :D
Still It didn't last long and some dribs & drabs overnight & now the sun is attempting to return.& all is supposed to be good for the Easter parades .(y)

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Funny in that it didn't start raining here until around 5pm. It had obviously rained earlier in the morning at the Parque Almenara but not 1km down the road. :D
Still It didn't last long and some dribs & drabs overnight & now the sun is attempting to return.& all is supposed to be good for the Easter parades .(y)

Rained here all day so far. Looking on the radar map it's only over a small area of Murcia (in the whole of Spain!) but from tomorrow it's sunny and getting warmer.

Needed the rain here, the trees are dieing, but the weeds will love it I'm sure. Oh well, our neighbour/landlord will sort them out:LOL:!

From the radar map Lorca and the coast is clear today?

OP
OP
Kenny M

Kenny M

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Since 2014
Hi "jumartoo" and everyone else that has welcomed me/us to this forum.
I'm away without the "other half" for a couple of days to sort out a few niggles with our motor home (we actually refer to it as a PV, americans have RV's, Recreational Vehicles, whereas our PV stands for Pratt Van in reference to us two old fogies that own it.
Currently parked in Villaricos just 50 metres from the shore.
Wonderful weather today, sunny and 25 Celsius. :sun:

Kenny M

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
I've done a bit of ducking and diving! Enjoy your spanish trip... we've just sold our house in Spain to buy the 'home ( a benimar) can recommend a fantastic site Lo Monte in san pedro del pinatar. Beautiful. Enjoy your trip

Fifiwi

Free Member
Nov 10, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Hi and Welcome...OK, I confess, I read that you were a DRIVING instructor..and wondered why other posters mentioned diving gear.....I have now found my reading glasses, so now see the truth! :xrofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back