The gorgeous Languedoc-Roussillon (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
Just read a super article in the Independent about an area of the L-R that Charles Rennie Mackintosh fell in love with.

I have no idea of aires or sites near the places featured but I thought those touring France and looking for some fabulous villages and sights would find this interesting and a good starting point for some googling.

The article: http://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-fortified-medieval-villages-to-a6938686.html

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
My favourite area of France. I was fortunate to live in a small village not far from Argeles called Sorede before it became so popular as it is now. The wines are in my opinion some of the best there is and once you go inland from the tourist coast just a few miles you enter the real part of the Cote Vermile. Beautiful area, thanks for the post.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
My favourite area of France. I was fortunate to live in a small village not far from Argeles called Sorede before it became so popular as it is now. The wines are in my opinion some of the best there is and once you go inland from the tourist coast just a few miles you enter the real part of the Cote Vermile. Beautiful area, thanks for the post.
Absolutely, love corbieres wine and touched on the area two years ago, going back next week to have a better look.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back