LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Has anyone used this site? If so is it secure?

We are planning a trip in September and part of it is an eight day trek in the mountains. We need somewhere to leave the Motorhome and think maybe this campsite could be a good option rather than using a parking company.

Any info anyone?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It gets some good reviews in Campercontact, all in Dutch, which my tablet doesn't translate but they look favourable!

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You might re think or ask your provider, but have you considered Insurance implications of leaving MO unattended abroad
Ive heard of problems even for folk flying home for family emergencies for just a couple of days

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
I was expecting to see some sort of specialty clothing when I opened this thread!:LOL:

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
You might re think or ask your provider, but have you considered Insurance implications of leaving MO unattended abroad
Ive heard of problems even for folk flying home for family emergencies for just a couple of days
Thankyou for your kind advice, our insurance company is Spanish as is our van, the restrictions that we would have expected from Insurance companies when we insured in the UK are not applied here. We get a 12 month Green Card as the norm, claiming, as we have done in the past is fairly quick and uncomplicated.
So back to jumartoos original posting, we would like to know of this site or others in Krakow, that member have used, we are happy to leave our van on a site rather than guarded car parks.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
It gets some good reviews in Campercontact, all in Dutch, which my tablet doesn't translate but they look favourable!

@jumar as DBK says good reviews only one mentions security.
This is what they say

"Quiet and safe place with camera surveillance."

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
As an aside i discovered my tablet does translate the reviews if I look at them on the website Link Removed but not if I use the campercontact app.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
As an aside i discovered my tablet does translate the reviews if I look at them on the website Link Removed but not if I use the campercontact app.
I use the app and then the desktop version for this very reason - I find the translated reviews very helpful

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back