Maps.me points of interest (1 Viewer)

Nov 14, 2009
normandy
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
16 years
Hi, does anyone know where I can get poi's from and how to add them to maps.me? Cheers sean

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
Hi,

Most poi's are for satnavs and come in different formats ie .ov2 for tomtom, .csv for Garmin etc.

Once you have found the poi file you want you need to convert it to .kml format for use on maps.me.

There are several converters you can use - poi editor - gps data team - poiconvert etc etc just search for them online.

Once you have converted the poi to .kml format email the file to your device and when you open it, it loads onto maps.me.

That's how I do it with my tablet, there will probably be better ways.

Pete

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
if you subscribe to searchforsites they provide data that you can download to maps me. you just need to contribute to searchforsites in order to build up points sufficiently to be able to download.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
if you subscribe to searchforsites they provide data that you can download to maps me. you just need to contribute to searchforsites in order to build up points sufficiently to be able to download.
Second search for sites, pity he hasn't made an offline app.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
I have a lot of campsite poi's for France and Spain complete with gps co-ordinates for maps.me which I am prepared to share, if interested pm me with your email address.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have a lot of campsite poi's for France and Spain complete with gps co-ordinates for maps.me which I am prepared to share, if interested pm me with your email address.
Pois are ok it's the map me thingy I'm having trouble with:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back