Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yup, definitely been removed - you didn't try to put it in the 'vehicle parts' section did you instead of 'cars', or put a website link in it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jimcunliffe

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Bacup,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
21/2 years
Thanks for letting me know, l have got the number wrong!
The number should be

I tried for ages to put the listing in cars and couldn't do it,since found out that l need to use a PC rather than I-pad,so l will leave it has is for a few days and see what happens.

Jim

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
I use an Ipad for ebay listings and images just fine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Mantra to self ... "I will not be tempted to by another Smart car despite it being one of my FAVOURITE colours for them" ... "I will not be tempted ....... " :rolleyes:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Thanks for letting me know, l have got the number wrong!
The number should be

I tried for ages to put the listing in cars and couldn't do it,since found out that l need to use a PC rather than I-pad,so l will leave it has is for a few days and see what happens.

Jim
I use an Ipad for ebay listings and images just fine
If you put an ad in the 'cars' section you are charged, in the 'parts' section you aren't, maybe that has something to do with it?

Unfortunately I suspect it will get pulled by Ebay anyway as they are quite keen to stop this - perhaps altering the title to read "A-frame for sale with Smart car attached" would mean it would qualify???:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back