done it !! (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
So long as you remember to drive on the right and pay particular care at roundabouts you'll be just fine - just enjoy yourself.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:) Lucky you. Never been either so please come back on this thread and let us know how you went on. Enjoy :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Khizzie ,
We are doing similar, not sure of actual day going as of yet ( as not got frequent flyer tickets yet), but def V early sept & hopefully get to Twin Lakes.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We are off to the Twin Lakes meet as well. We have just booked our crossing with DFDS ferries.
Newhaven to Dieppe, one way, cost us £82. A very good price I reckon.
Brisey.

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
We are off to the Twin Lakes meet as well. We have just booked our crossing with DFDS ferries.
Newhaven to Dieppe, one way, cost us £82. A very good price I reckon.
Brisey.
That is a super price @brisey.cost me that one way on tunnel,but I wanted to have a little slow drive to twin lakes otherwise I would have done the same as you...also seems we are on the same ehu..so will see you there or perhaps at an aire ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Hi Khizzie ,
We are doing similar, not sure of actual day going as of yet ( as not got frequent flyer tickets yet), but def V early sept & hopefully get to Twin Lakes.
Be great to meet up somewhere.. Don't forget I will be in your little tropical island beginning of may if you're around .

Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
What and where is the Twin Lakes meet? We are also shortly to set off to Europe for the first time

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Have a great time. Driving in Europe isn't as scary as it seems and you get used to it really quickly. Euro tunnel is my favourite way to cross to France as it doesn't matter what the weather is doing, it's always a smooth journey. We can't use it on our rv as we run on lpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back