calendar (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
in the news letter Jim mentioned a calendar is this pre filled with all the available rallies or just blank and where do i find it?

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
so just a blank calendar?
If you click the link I have put on it's not a blank calander if you click the right arrow next to Today it goes through each month all the Rally's are on there . Took me a while to find it mind x
Kate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
If you click the link I have put on it's not a blank calander if you click the right arrow next to Today it goes through each month all the Rally's are on there . Took me a while to find it mind x
Kate
Struggling with this Kate. They don't all show. Can't find the ladies meet in April, but Peterborough is showing.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Struggling with this Kate. They don't all show. Can't find the ladies meet in April, but Peterborough is showing.
Hi Sunshine, that may be because for some strange reason this doesn't appear to be classed as a meet ... It used to be, then I went off the forum due to probs at my end, when I came back it was down as a private meet on the private conversations only... bit confusing as there are so many of us Funster ladies going ...

Hope that helps. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back