Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Hi looking for some help .my alarm was fitted 2005 .and until recently has worked no problem. However now the remote (wireless) sensors on hab door and on external lockers are not setting the alarm off when alarm is active ..the cab door ones are working fine . ...oh and have tried replacing all the little batteries in the sensors ..any guidance please. Roy.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi looking for some help .my alarm was fitted 2005 .and until recently has worked no problem. However now the remote (wireless) sensors on hab door and on external lockers are not setting the alarm off when alarm is active ..the cab door ones are working fine . ...oh and have tried replacing all the little batteries in the sensors ..any guidance please. Roy.
Speak to the installers

And decent alarm company will keep extensive notes on what was installed, by who, where it was installed parts and serial numbers

They would be the first people to ask

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Speak to the installers

And decent alarm company will keep extensive notes on what was installed, by who, where it was installed parts and serial numbers

They would be the first people to ask
Wish I could Eddie have found all the docs except who the installer was,I had it all somewhere but had a big clear out last year and ...........Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Wish I could Eddie have found all the docs except who the installer was,I had it all somewhere but had a big clear out last year and ...........Roy
Ah .......... That's that then

We wouldn't be able to help you as we never use wireless sensors, on hard wired!

What about asking Autowatch?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back