The end of an era..... :( (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Last week we 'sold' our van. I mean of course that we took a deposit and the buyer would return to collect it later (today).......

Well I collected him from the train station, we did all the 'admin' stuff, and after a couple of hours 'handover' I watch him drive away in HIS new van :cry:

I do hope the new owners of 'Wolfy' have as much fun as we have had these last 3 years :)

Now, where did I leave that bag of flour? ..........;)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The sense of bereavement will fade with time. :)

Should we open a book on how and when you start touring again? Bikes and tents? :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
You've got lots of great memories and blogs to remind you!

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Good luck for the future and what ever your new venture is, it was reading your blog that finally convinced me to go to Scandinavia after years of thinking about it and I'm so glad I did.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Haha, you don't know how close to the truth you are ;)
Are you considering something more eco friendly !

image.jpeg

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Good luck for the future and what ever your new venture is, it was reading your blog that finally convinced me to go to Scandinavia after years of thinking about it and I'm so glad I did.

Thanks @lorger I didn't realise I had such a positive influence on here, usually I manage (inadvertently) to upset more than I help :eek:

Norway by the way was still the BEST place for us and we WILL be returning (y)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
All the best with what you decide to play at next ! We are balancing on a knifes edge whether we can keep our MH or will be forced to sell due to property requirements. Hoping the situation might just be resolved soon. So I kinda know how you are feeling... Our mate Ed................. I mean da Judge is in the same position also.

Anyway all the very best !

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Last week we 'sold' our van. I mean of course that we took a deposit and the buyer would return to collect it later (today).......

Well I collected him from the train station, we did all the 'admin' stuff, and after a couple of hours 'handover' I watch him drive away in HIS new van :cry:

I do hope the new owners of 'Wolfy' have as much fun as we have had these last 3 years :)

Are you getting a new van? Please do, and don't leave fun...

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
The sense of bereavement will fade with time. :)

Should we open a book on how and when you start touring again? Bikes and tents? :LOL:

Bereavement? Its a bloomin van..an inanimate object!lol It was always and ever will be deaded:LOL:

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Bereavement? Its a bloomin van..an inanimate object!lol It was always and ever will be deaded:LOL:
The Wolf? Our WOLFY? inanimate object? No no no no no! a part of the family ............... not now tho' haha :devil:

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009

Stay in touch. Just loved your travel diaries and they have been a great source of information on a year trip. Good luck with the boat and hope some day can meet up for a beer when we visit Scotland next year

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back