LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Went out this morning and some guy asked me if I would sell the travel trailer. Deal done and dusted in half an hour. Good job have still got the fiver, so off to visit some old ex street performer in Portugal in a few days. Never know whats happening from one day to the next. Best to keep on the move what with all this Brexit stuff going on.

Deleted User
Is that sold on pitch? Might struggle to get another one as good or is the plan not to or no plan at all?

Good luck either way.:)

I have just taken the hitch and fittings out of our pickup and my son is having it in the UK so our 5'er is staying put for a while here in Portugal.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Sold on pitch. The pitch is a sunny one and one of the best in Benidorm. Will miss it,but things change very quickly with me, especially when there is a little profit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
:( Thats one of my drinking holes disappeared.....

Good luck on the travels..

ps,. WANNA BUY AN APARTMENT.. ;)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Have you sold your pitch right on the front Dave :rolleyes: How will anyone find you.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Possibly over the weekend. Some old geezer wants to show me the sights in Portugal next week. Have got my umbrella ready.

Just having a quiet meal out early last night when one of my people inform me that the head of our purchasing department is threatening to visit...

I suppose I better head east towards the Spanish border (Castro Marim) to meet him and to make sure the authorities know that he is "connected" and that his glorified caravan won't be here permanently.

My planning people are contacting all the more reputable dining establishments to reserve the best tables available.

Much excitement amongst the natives...

JJ :cool:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
hard_get_good_people_cannibal_250195.jpg

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Went out this morning and some guy asked me if I would sell the travel trailer. Deal done and dusted in half an hour. Good job have still got the fiver, so off to visit some old ex street performer in Portugal in a few days. Never know whats happening from one day to the next. Best to keep on the move what with all this Brexit stuff going on.
Beat of luck with your future dissections Dave.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back