Urgent Vanbitz code needed... (1 Viewer)

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Hi guys. Am in work. Signal hanging by a thread. Trying to get the code for Vanbitz as having fitting. Need to ring in 5 mins and can't find it.. in the words of penelope pittstop. .... heyelp !!!

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Linky to subscriber discounts

Broken Link Removed

Code is near the top.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
i thought it was supposed to be your membership/funster number? obviously i got that wrong, been searching for where it is on profile and can't find..

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This what is said on the 'discount' thread:

VANBITZ give a 10% discount to Subscribing Funsters You must claim the discount when you make your booking/purchase and the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.Link Removed You will need the following code ????????
THIS VANBITZ CODE IS ONLY VALID AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. IF YOU DONT PRESENT THIS CODE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT APPLY.

Maybe they're happy to just take the funster number now but to be safe I'd quote both!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
@Minxy Girl

Mel it's not meant to be posted in an open thread where anyone can see it :whistle:

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
I got my discount(y) ,promised eddie id make him wear a Scotland rugby shirt if i did not get it:)
(i was only joking eddie) its tough hearing a grown man cry:)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
if thats the code you may want to edit your post @eddievanbitz as @Minxy Girl has already edited theirs to hide it or change it before it starts getting cached all over the place.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I can still see it. Even logged out and after clearing everything.

You can see it on eddies post as he has quoted it but if you look further up you will see Minxy Girl has changed thers to ??? instead on both the posts. Mine only shows ????.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Its hidden to stop non subscribers seeing it :unsure: I can stop offering it if its abused
Eddie, I have changed it in my posting to ????? - suggest you change it in yours too! :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
You can see it on eddies post as he has quoted it but if you look further up you will see Minxy Girl has changed thers to ??? instead on both the posts. Mine only shows ????.

I can still see it on Mel's post as well.

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Nope it's still there in your original posting.

Liz

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Sounds like it's cached as on mine i can only see ????????

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Post #6 and #13 still have the code visable on my screen

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
ask Jim to remove both posts (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
It's only in your OWN cache so if Eddie edits his post and you refresh your cache it will disappear ... of course that depends on Eddie getting his finger out! :LOL:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I know that people share codes to help other motorhome owners that is great and the sort of thing that forums are for.

However, in this case the discounts that are available to subscribers are hidden to make sure that only subscribers can see them, this makes sure that people that want to use certain resources and obtain benefits for subscribing, subscribe just like we have all done

Please don't share subscriber codes as it defeats the object. If people are too tight to pay the subscription they loose out on subscriber discounts!

As for us, people daily get discounts off £100 plus pounds sometimes even more, a lot more. I would stop it straight away if it was going to be a battle to keep it for the benefit of the subscribers only. Three Growlers installed today plus Non Starters, two get discount one doesn't! Difficult to manage eh?

We simply cannot ask every single customer if they would like 10% off their bill! Guess what? they all want to and would and do lie to get it then my staff end up in an argument and everyone is left with a bad taste. We had a guy in recently who I knew wasn't a subscriber lied, repeatedly about being a subscriber!

This is why we insist if you would like the exclusive 10% Motorhome Fun subscribers discount, you tell us up front when you make the order so we know and either when you book (much the best way) or having advised us that you are a Motorhome Fun subscriber when you booked tell us the code when you pay

It really shouldn't be difficult

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Just read the rest of the thread, sorry, I should have made it clear it was the link I wanted. Was in major rush to ring back and no signal on my phone to search the forum properly myself. I got the code from the link first put up and didn't go back to read anything else as no connection. Hope this hasn't caused an issue :(

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Thank you very much for the link, saved my sanity :)

No problem. Was sorry to hear of the problems you've had. Hope you manage to get everything sorted smoothly and quickly.

I think all of the other posts have been edited to remove the actual code from the open part of the forum so I wouldn't worry yourself over that.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back