satellite dish lnb (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
I've been given a sat dish which I hope to use in Spain. It's an offset dish, 1.2 m high X 1.1 m wide, but the lnb and its clamp are missing.
I've seen a couple of items on ebay which may be suitable as replacements, but I'm no expert, so what do the experts think ?
The lnb arm of my dish is a long section of 30 mm x 20 mm steel tube.

Would a 40 mm lnb adaptor ring, commonly used to enable up-graded lnb's to fit a 'sky dish' arrangement, fit my lnb arm ?
And, would a 'Smart 0.1dB Single Titanium (3rd Edition) TS Universal LNB' be suitable for my dish ?

The items I've seen are sold at / by this guy :- (not sure how to post a link).

eBay My World - systemsat_direct

regards
Allen

andycotterell

Free Member
Apr 13, 2009
Europe-wide
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Are you anywhere near a branch of Maplin's? They're usually quite knowledgeable about this sort of thing and they can supply all the parts.

OP
OP
walburga
Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Are you anywhere near a branch of Maplin's? They're usually quite knowledgeable about this sort of thing and they can supply all the parts.

Went into Maplins Preston on Friday. They all stared at each other and offered to sell me a new dish, as well as giving me some rubbish about not receiving a sat signal on the french med coast without a 2 metre dish ! I've been watching most channels with a zone 1 sky dish, drifts a little after dark, but acceptable.

Where's sat guy man, he'll know ?

Allen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Have a look at Ebay item number 350207601755, it comes with all the diferent adaptors to fit diferent tubes. You can tape up the spare conections.

Andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back