Plastic handle in water tank (1 Viewer)

tarmacsurfer2000

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Funster No
Hello all

Quick question...we were having trouble with the water pump picking up the water out of the tank recently until I delved into the tank moved a white 'T' shaped lever into the up position and and it started to draw water... Now what is it for? and what position should it be in normally...:winky:

Cheers for your help guys and gals :thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hello all

Quick question...we were having trouble with the water pump picking up the water out of the tank recently until I delved into the tank moved a white 'T' shaped lever into the up position and and it started to draw water... Now what is it for? and what position should it be in normally...:winky:

Cheers for your help guys and gals :thumb:

I've not seen one like yours but all tanks need a winter drain ( ours is just a sink plug ) so yours may be a two way valve, up for inside to the pump, down for drain. Just a guess.

OP
OP
tarmacsurfer2000

tarmacsurfer2000

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Funster No
I've not seen one like yours but all tanks need a winter drain ( ours is just a sink plug ) so yours may be a two way valve, up for inside to the pump, down for drain. Just a guess.

Better guess than me!! Cheers...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, we have two of these in our tank, but they are Blue. ::bigsmile: If you put it up position and pull all the water runs out onto the ground................:winky: When you push it back in the hole, and put the handle down it expands the rubber plug. But thats my van, yours could be something completely different.:Doh:::bigsmile: Bob.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Must admit i am the opposite if I see a lever or button have to pull or push it.

Sometimes wish I had left it alone:Blush:

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back