Autogas 2000 Ltd, Thirsk N.Yorks (1 Viewer)

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
It's pleasing to hear they are still offering a great service. I used them for a double bottle system 3 years ago and I couldn't fault the service I recieved.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
They used to publish a nice little map guide to LPG garages in UK...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Was back there for a second time last week. Lovely people and very efficient. Very kind and I would love to just go and park up there for a weekend break that's how comfortable and safe I feel when parked there overnight. Thank you Autogas .. Joy

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I would love to have more information on the LPG garage maps, please, should anyone have any info. Thank you.

Victor

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2014
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 1996
I agree with every thing that has been said, had our under-slung LPG tank fitted, the service was excellent we were taken into Thirsk had the best fish & chips in Yorkshire, was picked up and returned to the workshop where they had carried out a great job and freed up some valuable locker space. thoroughly recommended.
Victor.

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Can anyone tell me...

If you have had an extrnal fill point fitted to the bodywork of your Motorhome by this company - as opposed to inside locker or skirt mounted?..

Thanks
JT

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can anyone tell me...

If you have had an extrnal fill point fitted to the bodywork of your Motorhome by this company - as opposed to inside locker or skirt mounted?..

Thanks
JT

They are really helpful... any questions just give them a call... here is their number..

1. Address: Carlton Miniott, Thirsk YO7 4NJ
    Phone:01845 523213

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
They are really helpful... any questions just give them a call... here is their number..

• Address: Carlton Miniott, Thirsk YO7 4NJ
      Phone:01845 523213

Hi @movan .. I have spoken with them (Wendy) as recently as early last week...

I got the impression that they only - or prefer to - fit to skirts or inside lockers..

Hence my Q... I did leave my number (at Wendy's request) so that Chris W could get back to me about my specific requirements ... and took pics ready to send if required.... But haven't heard anything - and this was after I enquired about their next available slot for an installation...

So I just wondered if anyone had actually had a fll fitted to bodywork rather than the skirt etc :)

JT

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi @movan .. I have spoken with them (Wendy) as recently as early last week...

I got the impression that they only - or prefer to - fit to skirts or inside lockers..

Hence my Q... I did leave my number (at Wendy's request) so that Chris W could get back to me about my specific requirements ... and took pics ready to send if required.... But haven't heard anything - and this was after I enquired about their next available slot for an installation...

So I just wondered if anyone had actually had a fll fitted to bodywork rather than the skirt etc :)

JT

Hi JT, That is very unusual. They are usually very efficient and helpful. I am sure they will come back to you as soon as .. maybe high volume of work. Regards, Joy

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Hi JT, That is very unusual. They are usually very efficient and helpful. I am sure they will come back to you as soon as .. maybe high volume of work. Regards, Joy

That's my guess... I'm not losing sleep over it yet... But I thought I might get an answer from here prior :)

You know how it is.... "Can't wait.. Won't wait"... :)

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Can anyone tell me...

Thanks
JT

Hi JT,

Here's a pic of the external filler they fitted to our van (underneath the diesel fill point). Excellent tidy job and well thought through.

They honestly do their best to accommodate you and will provide you with the best workable solution.

Persevere with them it'll be worth it!

Cheers

Andy

2016-01-05 15.08.13.jpg

Sep 29, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 600 SPB
Exp
2016 Hymer, Adria
Had 2x11kg Alugas bottles and a skirt external filler point fitted today... Very friendly people at Autogas 2000... Jon in particular who did our work
was especially helpful. Unreservedly recommended, and good value too.

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Had fantastic attention and work done there(Autogas) last week at really reasonable prices including the gas

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Had 2 x 14kg aluminium bottles fitted by them recently.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
Try www.drivelpg.co.uk - there's a picture of a petrol pump with a drop down menu of city choices. Not sure how reliable it is though but worth a look.
I don't think that website is very reliable - looking at our area it shows petrol stations where there are none and the addresses don't match up to the locations pinpointed :-(

I did find on BP and Shell's own websites that you can search for stations that sell LPG though.

premiere99

Free Member
Aug 7, 2013
Medomsley, County Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
30+
I use http://www.mylpg.eu which states "108,096 confirmations and 17,960 new prices in the last 30 days", it has a web based map, iPhone (and Android) app, UK and European sites and prices, downloadable POI for Tomtom, Garmin, Google Earth and IGO which allows me to add it to my iPhone Tomtom maps. Just to much extra to mention here but worth a look.

Clive

PS Another very satisfied customer of Chris and Jon at Autogas2000.

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
I had a refillable bottle system fitted by them earlier this year. external fill point was fitted to bodywork through into the gas locker, they reckoned it was the tightest fit they had ever done.
but when I arrived, they looked at the van, worked out that the usual solution, down through the vent wouldn't work as mine is a through the bodywork one. They thought about it a bit and came up with a workable solution. neat job, works, can't fault them. Price was what they originally quoted even although it was a bit trickier.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back