We'z arrived ! (1 Viewer)

V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
Merci bokoo to Geo for giving me the link to this site . . I'll join any club [that will have me ! . . I'll no doubt be spending hours surfing around the site [along with MHF site . . am I allowed to mention them here ??]
We have [yesterday] returned from another little venture of 3 weeks over in France & loved every minute, perfect except the thermocouple on the fridge packed up so it wouldn't work except on either 12v or hook-up . . ho hum another little prob to sort out.
Vic & Sylv

[ vicdicdoc ]

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Vicdicdoc, we wondered if you were ever going to find us:Smile: You are most welcome. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Vic.......Welcome to the FUN site ::bigsmile:

Good to see you here :welcome:

OP
OP
V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
I HATE being a 'newbee' . . I now have to 'find my way around' this site and learn who's who !
:Blush:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Hey! Vicdicdoc! How you doing matey? Long time no see. What ever happened with your project aerial cowl? Never did see any pictures.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Vic glad you found us:welcome:
Dont forget to ask for your 10% MHFun discount on Servicing,Tyres and Repairs next time your here at Pecks Hill Garage
Geo

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hey Vic and Sylv
I am sooooooooo glad that you have finally found your way here, and thanks Geo for shining the torch :ROFLMAO:
I just want to welcome another two of our friends with a big WELCOME and hope to see you both again really soon ::bigsmile:
Yes Vic, whatever did happen about your aeriel cowl, would love to know mate????

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
Nice to hear from you all . . the Aerial works ok ! [it finally took shape as a crocodile head] . . . complete with painted eyes & teeth - it gets some very funny looks but who cares

Attachments

• TV aerial croc1.jpg
    TV aerial croc1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 17

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome vic still got the hobgoblin avatar then:thumb:::bigsmile: