Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
St Austell cornwall
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
12 months
hi first name mike i live stenalees near st austell retired 2years come november.
had my m/h 2years ,other than w/ends we had 2 weeks in normandy traveling from dunkerque to caen and back following brother-law.
my interests are lawn bowling,walking, trying to learn how to use thise computor,travel and anything else to get me and wife out of the house.:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
trying to learn how to use thise computor,travel and anything else to get me and wife out of the house.:thumb:

Well you've cracked using the computer.

And with you MH you should be able to crack "bored out of mind syndrome". Not working seems much harder than working to me !

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi cornishman and :welcome:to MHFun.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi ,cornishman you will have to come round for a chat .i only live in roche .in victoria rd i,am sure you will see my rig .have fun alan

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi and :welcome: Cornishman to the fun.

You seem to be getting the hang of things OK.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
C

cornishman

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
St Austell cornwall
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
12 months
hi nice to hear from a roche man hope you go out T Js for breakys my wife works there and her cousin owns it, small world

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Mike, we were in your area 2nd week in July spent a few days at Carlyon Bay, nice site, pools OK , several foreign mhomers using Camping Cheque, thats a big reduction off peak.Went to Eden Project and Heligan. Welcome

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
hi nice to hear from a roche man hope you go out T Js for breakys my wife works there and her cousin owns it, small world

Hi from Tehidy Cornwall, :welcome:

TJ's BIG breaky is the ultimate in feeling fat ::bigsmile:
I call in there at least once a week just to reasure myself that my tum isn't shrinking.

Boo

Chudders

Free Member
Jan 17, 2009
Newquay, Cornwall
Funster No
Hi Cornishman Mike, are you definately a 'Cornish Man'. I am at Newquay but where is this T J,s, sounds good. I work for myself and very often in and around St Austell, Roche, Bugle etc. Go on put me out of my misery so I can get a breakfast there sometime.:Sad:
Thanks Dave.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
tj.s is at victoria bussiness park by the old skoda garage. just down the road from my place ,callin for coffee if your passing.cheers alan.

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
tj.s is at victoria bussiness park by the old skoda garage. just down the road from my place ,callin for coffee if your passing.cheers alan.

Thats right..................and go on an empty tum :thumb:

Didn't know you lived so near Alan..............btw I lost your number in a crashed phone................pm it to me again mate and we can hook up 4 a chat ::bigsmile:#

Boo

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
hi first name mike i live stenalees near st austell retired 2years come november.
had my m/h 2years ,other than w/ends we had 2 weeks in normandy traveling from dunkerque to caen and back following brother-law.
my interests are lawn bowling,walking, trying to learn how to use thise computor,travel and anything else to get me and wife out of the house.:thumb:

Hi there,know the area well,have relatives there and dotted around the villages,very often there visiting.maybe you know them,always lived there.occasionaly have a pint at carthew arms.:thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi, prefer it if you dont all turn up with 5ers n rv,s .got room for several cars. shame you didnt come last week could have helped me change the axles on trailer. tel.07971962361. kettle always on. but try ring first as do venture off on new toy trips. alan

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
Hi there,know the area well,have relatives there and dotted around the villages,very often there visiting.maybe you know them,always lived there.occasionaly have a pint at carthew arms.:thumb:

Just read you enjoy lawn bowls,you must know John,bet,niel etc:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back