script errors (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Yes, I've had a lot lately too. Win 7 & Firefox.

Click 'Stop' rather than 'Continue'. I think it's generally the scripts that show the adverts, so nothing important (to us, anyway - it'll matter to Jim because it's his bread & butter).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I don't get it on Win 7 - but there again I don't get the Ads either since Pete installed 'AdBlocker' or whatever it is.

Incidentally chaps is there anything as good as AdBlocker for Win 10 - cos Fun takes FOR EVER to turn pages and load etc on Win 10 without it?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I used to get it all the time with Win7 and Firefox. I changed over to Chrome.

Incidentally chaps is there anything as good as AdBlocker for Win 10 - cos Fun takes FOR EVER to turn pages and load etc on Win 10 without it?

I'm using Adblock Plus on Win 10 (laptop), and FUN loads up much quicker than some sites. I wasn't happy using Edge, so again, changed over to Chrome. My browsing experience is so much better now. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Doctor Dave

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years followed by a break of 11 years and then 4+ years but given up now
I don't get it on Win 7 - but there again I don't get the Ads either since Pete installed 'AdBlocker' or whatever it is.

ADGUARD works very well with Windows 10 AND MS Edge - but you have to pay for it after a free trial.

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back