Park Verger (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2014
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chieftain
Exp
Since 2004
Touring France in March could anyone answer two questions please first want to stay possibly three nights mid March should I need to book or will it be quiet enough to just turn up and secondly does anyone know the address please

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Anybody going to Parc Verger on their way back home..

Please go and see my mate Munchie.. (Up in the posh place, top left hand corner).... and he will give you six bottles of white wine...

If you would be so kind as to drop them of at my place... I would be most grateful.... Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: GJH

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004

Please go and see my mate Munchie.. (Up in the posh place, top left hand corner).... and he will give you six bottles of white wine...

If you would be so kind as to drop them of at my place... I would be most grateful.... Thanks.

You wish!

Reactions: GJH

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004

As my fans will tell you I don't buy bokkle! They are much too small! I buy it by the bucket! €17 for litres, more profit that way. :whistle:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Don't do bokkles! I buy it by the bucket! 10 litres at a time (more profit)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Middy42

Free Member
Jan 13, 2013
Fleetwood
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since the 70s
Had a stopover at Parc Verger on the way home from Portugal, can't praise the site highly enough, large pitches, spotless ablutions, and excellent free Wifi.

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
:cold:P.V. is great. Franc and Lisa are great! BUT are the Munchies losing it? I know it will be hard to believe, but I witnessed, only yesterday a certain gentleman ( who lives in the naughty corner of P.V. with his carer, the lovely Steph) almost in tears as he realised his preferred 10 litre wine box was out of stock in a certain Supermarche. It was touch and go for a time but we managed to sedate him! Today, would you believe that Steph ( now known as TomTom Thompson) managed to take us on a forced march for 7 miles that appeared to continually go upwards! and had almost continuous heavy rain. I'm sure I shrank by at least a foot! I am of course dehydrated after such activity and will need to check the quality of the Munchie wine lake at a later hour. Wish me Luck!
Yours Struggling
Bernie & Rona:Grin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back