Id (piggybacks on 3) carphone warehouse (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
does anyone have any experience of this, it covers all the 3 feel at home countries plus 7 more including Germany and Belgium. Not on PAYG but sounds good, can't seem to find how long you can use it for when abroad. We are off to Germany in may so wondered id any Funsters had tried it. Thank you.

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
I've not looked at it properly but did find this in the T&Cs

10.2.3 TakeAway Plan is only available to UK residents on holiday or business trips abroad. You must use make a call, send a SMS or use data once every 30 days to maintain use of your TakeAway Plan. If you use your entire inclusive allowance whilst roaming in any 2 months within a 12 month period, it may affect your roaming services and prevent you from using roaming in the future.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
As far as I can make out, if you have a £15 addon with three you get unlimited data for a month, whereas Id charges all the time so it can go above£15 even though it's charged at the same rate as here.
Might well be wrong but that's my take on it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I've not looked at it properly but did find this in the T&Cs

10.2.3 TakeAway Plan is only available to UK residents on holiday or business trips abroad. You must use make a call, send a SMS or use data once every 30 days to maintain use of your TakeAway Plan. If you use your entire inclusive allowance whilst roaming in any 2 months within a 12 month period, it may affect your roaming services and prevent you from using roaming in the future.
Think that is in line with 3's T&C's for feel at home on their standard contract package, they also say they will only allow up to 25 GB of data on feel at home even if your UK data package is 'unlimited'.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back