Free Member
Feb 7, 2016
co antrim northern ireland
Funster No
MH
motorhome and campervan
Exp
since 2008
have a thetford cassette toilet C2 i think its leaking water from the flush tank and the knob to flush the toilet is nearly impossible to turn it flushes okay so nothing wrong with the pump , the blade opens easy enough on the waste tank. Any help appreciated, have looked at all diagrams i can find but they dont show the tube from the pump to the flush.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Remove upper knob and shaft. You'll find the part of the shaft that connects with the cassette 'knob' has split. Not expensive or difficult to repair. The Thetford site has split drawings etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
have a thetford cassette toilet C2 i think its leaking water from the flush tank and the knob to flush the toilet is nearly impossible to turn it flushes okay so nothing wrong with the pump , the blade opens easy enough on the waste tank. Any help appreciated, have looked at all diagrams i can find but they dont show the tube from the pump to the flush.
I found this exploded diagram of thetford c4 shows location of flush pipe, also pic/ price of c2 flush pipe you can see where it's located on exploded diagram
image.png
image.png

Hope this helps, you can view all at leisure shop direct website, I believe thetford c2, 3 and 4 are pretty much the same build.
Lance

OP
OP
M

mcnab47

Free Member
Feb 7, 2016
co antrim northern ireland
Funster No
MH
motorhome and campervan
Exp
since 2008

JFD

Apr 9, 2015
Crawley Down, West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Aventura G730
Exp
since 2014!
If you look at the leisureshopdirect.com website, and drill down to water, then caravan toilets, then Thetford cassette toilets, then (still with me?) Thetford C2............, you will find several downloadable instruction sheets that will help you sort out your issues - at least they did for me when I struggled with a C2 in my last motor home!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back