25k YouTube views (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
My little YouTube collection of aires videos has just passed 25 thousand views. It's not a lot compared to some show biz ones but I'm rather chuffed.

I only started putting the videos together as a bit of fun and to help other motorhomers find their way into them as well as spreading the news about lovely places.
Loads of the viewers come from Fun so thanks very much everyone. (y)(y)(y)

Richard.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Most definitely the result of putting a YouTube channel link in your MHF signature. I've only got one aire video on YouTube but the hit rate has accelerated substantially since I linked to it from here.

Well done @Clarky - keep up the good work, and likewise, thanks for all the MHF interest.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Please keep up the good work.(y)
I like visiting aires vicariously:D

:getmecoat:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well I would expect that to significantly increase now that thicko's like me are aware of them. Thank you.

Griff

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
My little YouTube collection of aires videos has just passed 25 thousand views. It's not a lot compared to some show biz ones but I'm rather chuffed.

I only started putting the videos together as a bit of fun and to help other motorhomers find their way into them as well as spreading the news about lovely places.
Loads of the viewers come from Fun so thanks very much everyone. (y)(y)(y)

Richard.
Do you have a link to the video, or what I search under in YouTube to find them Thks

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
In view ( no pun intended) of the popularity of Clarky's posts, (others are available as well).
Might it be a good idea, not having the foggiest how to do it myself, Shame!!! if we had a Header on here in order that people could post them in one block, so to speak so that us non techy's could go to one place to enjoy them?

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Just been watching some of your vids Clarky and must say they are very helpful - apart from the mountain lake wild camping video which is stunning - Many thanks

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I watched the getting-out-of-the-mud-on-an-airfield one - seems that's going to be the most useful at the moment! I noticed a few gaps in the audio - a bit of :swear2: edited out I wonder???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I watched the getting-out-of-the-mud-on-an-airfield one - seems that's going to be the most useful at the moment! I noticed a few gaps in the audio - a bit of :swear2: edited out I wonder???
I've just watched that too. Nice one Clarky. (y)

I've also watched the Greg Lake clip, live at St Bride's Church. (y) That's the fist time I have seen Greg Lake, since his 1975 video for the same song. He's had a haircut since then. :LOL:

My favourite Vulcan video clip (suggested by @Clarky), was the one of XH558 coming in low over the runway approach lights and threshold, when the pilot opened up the throttles, and scared the cr4p out of the sheep in the adjacent field. :LOL:
Well, it was funny to me anyway, and with the famous Vulcan howl. Pure magic, bringing back happy memories. (y)

Edited............ Found it. Volume turned up. ;)

It's a bit jumpy

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Clarky
Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008

I think there are a few 'beeps' on the sound which are not edits but the camera 'beeps' when the 'G' sensors get a shock i.e. in an accident.
Going over that bumpy ground and keeping the speed up to stop us bogging down meant a rough ride once or twice.
Any swearing must be from the Memsahib, who was holding on for dear life. :D:D:D

Richard.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back