Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, all I recently had to replace the rear cameras on my m/h as they both failed to transmit pics s bought a set of wireless ones from a company on the net TRAILER VIDEO CAMERA - they supply hgv operators and horsebox manufacturers. I trialled the system last weekend and found it to be very good -with only a little interference which came and went as we travelled around- probably due to overhead power lines etc. They are colour and come with a 5" moniter and all the bits needed to fit. I am very happy with the system after many people said "don't get a wireless system".
Hope this is of some interest,regards, Dave:thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi, all I recently had to replace the rear cameras on my m/h as they both failed to transmit pics s bought a set of wireless ones from a company on the net TRAILER VIDEO CAMERA - they supply hgv operators and horsebox manufacturers. I trialled the system last weekend and found it to be very good -with only a little interference which came and went as we travelled around- probably due to overhead power lines etc. They are colour and come with a 5" moniter and all the bits needed to fit. I am very happy with the system after many people said "don't get a wireless system".
Hope this is of some interest,regards, Dave:thumb:

Thanks Guys.

I must admit to being put off buying one of these after reports of failures due to signal issues.

Might just think again.Was going down the "wired" route.

Steve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back