Funster No
MH
Timberland
Product Information
Re-experience cycling ... with the new HYMER E-Bike
€ 2,499.00
Retail price
Product description
Stay mobile: The first HYMER e-bike offers superior design, inspired by the current HYMER vehicles, as well as fully equipped. The most important details are: 36 V, 250 W Bosch Gen.2 Active Line - mid-engined, 400 Wh Bosch Gen.2 battery, Shimano Deore equipment (gears and disc brakes), LED lighting, folding handlebars, Ergo handles, ABUS lock, folding pedals , Schwalbe-wide tires, suspension seatpost and comfortable saddle, luggage rack incl. waterproof saddle bag made by Ortlieb with Quick-Snap mounting.
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

Reactions: Jim

YukonJac

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
30yrs +
They sure know where their market is - at least half of the motorhomers on my site in Sicily have high-end electric bikes. The other half wish they had electric bikes!

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
The links not working on my phone :-(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Violet1

Free Member
Jul 4, 2015
March, Cambs
Funster No
MH
semi-integrated
Exp
i'm a newbie
Agree with theonlysue ,does look good wonder what@Judgemental thinks?

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Judgemental ! He will be in seventh heaven it has got a BOSCH crank drive. He will have at least two on order by now !!! :rofl::rofl: probably pay twice as much(I think he is minted) and leave a big tip ! :reel:

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
Judgemental ! He will be in seventh heaven it has got a BOSCH crank drive. He will have at least two on order by now !!! :rofl::rofl: probably pay twice as much(I think he is minted) and leave a big tip ! :reel:
He's only minted because of all the money he's saved buying in Europe.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Can't remember which one, but it is only re-branded bike from an e-bike manufacturer that can be brought for less, unless of course you want to pay a €1000 for a stuck on Hymer label.

Lindacarole

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta Van
Exp
Now a year !
Can't remember which one, but it is only re-branded bike from an e-bike manufacturer that can be brought for less, unless of course you want to pay a €1000 for a stuck on Hymer label.

Think you are right looks like the R and M blue label PONY ?

LC

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Looks like another Hymer ripoff to me .VeHave vays of making Brits pay ....just put those few letters on and vey vill buy..

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Looks like another Hymer ripoff to me .VeHave vays of making Brits pay ....just put those few letters on and vey vill buy..
Like any manufacturer branded item, Hymer van's are not a rip off just the UK dealers that sell them, cheaper than a lot of sub standard vans that are sold over here.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Got to fly the flag for Britain at some stage Lenny.. Otherwise its best to live in another country that is better. . Wonder why all those people want to come to our GREAT country ..surely not just for benefits. oooppps off topic again .sorry ..

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
well, of course it's re branded.. just as Land Rover, BMW et all . bikes, prams, clothing etc are not made by them..

but rather doubt if they are marking it up by €1,000 ..

personally I prefer our Kalkhoffs .. with the Gates belt drive and cartridge gears which are maintenance free...

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Spot-on Imbiber yes its the AVE MH7.
I bought the above from Germany, its an excellent bike,AVE MH7 and looks like its been(Re-badged) to become 'The Hymer E-Bike'
That's the one, actually Hymer have brought the price down below what e-bike retailers are charging for the AVE, I think Hymer's original price was €3499.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
In all honesty ,great as the bike may be ,there is no way I could justify spending that amount of hard earned income on it...in fact even the cheaper ones are well out of my price range..I would love a good e bike but not at any price..

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
In all honesty ,great as the bike may be ,there is no way I could justify spending that amount

Quite right. A Rolex watch will tell the same time as a cheap Chinese one, off ebay. In fact the one I got for under a dollar keeps time to a second a month and has done for 3 years. So good I bought a couple more and they stay in near perfect time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back