Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi
I have just been to the Fiat agent about the judder.....and also my first service.
What you lot of Fiat Drivers out there don't know is how to drive Italian/Fiat motor vehicles,
or so my Fiat agent says,
There is no Judder if you drive it correctly.......

He says you must take your foot straight off the clutch and not to slip it.....as he waved his finger saying no no to having your foot touching the clutch

You must take your foot off the accelerator and let the regulator take over.....I think he means the ECU.........then you will have no problems "finish"

Now he looks about 35.......and I am 62 years old I have been driving since 17 years on the road (and longer off the road ) he looks Italian/speaking French.

I then said, what do you do if you are reversing into a tight spot or a place where there are children................................he just shrugged his shoulders.........!!!!!!
so all those years of driving experience you may have had means nothing,
If you have the Fiat judder you must learn to drive again the Italian style
He said my camping car (Motor home)does not have a problem it is ok......finish

From Mel in France

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
European ( French ) drivers do not have to reverse on their driving tests or use indicaters you only have to watch them trying to reverse into a parking space to have a laugh they could not reverse a push bike :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back