Van Bitz and Avtex....great service. (1 Viewer)

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
A big thanks to Van Bitz for fitting both a solar system and Alden sat system to my Bailey. The solar panel, regulator and additional battery was installed last year and I am amazed at how it's kept the batteries up even in the most miserable bloody winter for ages. Both jobs were completed with the utmost professionalism and the quality of work was outstanding.

When they fitted the Alden Sat System this week they discovered my Avtex TV had a faulty sat tuner. Now, the TV was in the van when I bought it and is around 18 months old, I had no paperwork or proof of purchase. I phoned Avtex at 10.00 am on Wednesday morning and explained the problem. At 15.00 on the same day a man from TNT collected it from my house, it was repaired on Thursday and at 09.30 on Friday Parcel Force returned it fully repaired, no charge. Compare this with 3 MONTHS to get Laura Ashley to deal with a faulty mirror and it restores your faith in customer service.

Fantastic service Avtex well done.

Chris

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Avtex customer service is good when it comes to faults

I suspect though it's because they get a lot of practice:whistle:

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Interesting to me how Avtex have managed to corner a good section of the market for caravan and motorhomes even though there doesn't appear to me to be anything special about the TV sets.

Shows what market focus can do.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Interesting to me how Avtex have managed to corner a good section of the market for caravan and motorhomes even though there doesn't appear to me to be anything special about the TV sets.

Shows what market focus can do.
Apparently they have a very good deservedly following amongst HGV drivers

OP
OP
chrisinplymouth

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
Not sure if the TVs perform better or not, my point was around customer service and I personally have never received anything as good before. Chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back