Which system? (1 Viewer)

Dog lover

Free Member
Jul 9, 2009
Derbyshire
Funster No
Hi All

Iv'e gone through a few threads to see if my question can be answered but can't specificaly find an answer.
So. Can any one advise on which sat TV system to purchase. We have a Chevy Rockwood that currently has analog but we want install a satalite system that will pick up free view through out europe. Iv'e got about 2K. Can any one please advise??:RollEyes:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Hi All

Iv'e gone through a few threads to see if my question can be answered but can't specificaly find an answer.
So. Can any one advise on which sat TV system to purchase. We have a Chevy Rockwood that currently has analog but we want install a satalite system that will pick up free view through out europe. Iv'e got about 2K. Can any one please advise??:RollEyes:

I'm considering a system which is based on the Oyster receiver. It does 'auto search' and will get 'FreeSat' (Whis is Freeview plus a lot more) the foot print is Northern Europe so if you are going down into Southern Spain it might not suit you. If you think it will them give Nathan Onions a call at Conrad Anderson.

Oh BTW it does internet too ::bigsmile: ('tho not simultaneously with TV)

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
hi Ive just had the camos flat sat pro fitted.
its spot on,at a its not the auto but takes seconds to lock on
at a third of the price.
btw the guys not far from you im in notts give me a shout and i will send you his number.

mark.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dog lover

Dog lover

Free Member
Jul 9, 2009
Derbyshire
Funster No
hi Ive just had the camos flat sat pro fitted.
its spot on,at a its not the auto but takes seconds to lock on
at a third of the price.
btw the guys not far from you im in notts give me a shout and i will send you his number.

mark.

Thanks for that. Please send his number.

Last edited:

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
here's his website :Smile:

Link Removed

all the info you need is there, if you ring ask for Ian hes a sound chap and knows his stuff.

mark.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back